Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't even imagine trying PUA

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Let's say PUA does work. Looking beyond the fact that I'm an unattractive manlet. Can you even imagine replicating what those PUA niggers do in the videos?? Let alone the fact that most of them are good looking, look at the way they smile, laugh, body movement, tone of voice, ect.. JFL These men surely lived life full of validation, or at least it appears so

I run this scenerio in my head, me appraoching femoids in the streets. Talking to them with my dead face, buggy eyes with my slow, tired, monotonous voice, all of this while my anxiety levels skyrocket OVER 9000!

Now, imagine the femoids side to the scenerio, the observation of an unattractive, highly anxious, socially inept manlet approaching them - their creep radars would shoot all over the place, and they would just reject. Now imagine me, passing a femoid by femoid, rejection by rejection. I don't even wanna imagine my mental state by the 3rd or 5th femoid that I'd have to approach.

this world is brutal man

PUA Is a scam based on getting money from desperate ugly males.

The redpill is a scam.

Don't be so down in the dumps bro, I had great success just the other day.

Woke up on my day off, nice weather outside and thought hey, it's a good day for DAY GAME. Did my business in the bathroom, had some food, threw on some stylish clothes the bros over at /r/MFA taught me about and walked out the door.

Five minutes in at the train station, I see a solid 7 sitting on the bench with some guy next to her. Huh, a bit overweight, bad taste in clothes, whatever, AFC no doubt. Caught her glance in my direction. Had my ARBITRARY TARGET, time to work my magic. Made sure to stare right back and hold eye contact. She saw me, but looked away. No biggie, 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK. Wants to play hard to get hey? No worries, I'm a 24/5 ATTRACTIVE MAN, will seduce her no problem. Kept my eyes on her. She looked at me. Boom. Looked away, CAT STRING THEORY is legit, gotta know your timing with eye contact. Looked back at her, took a few minutes but she looked at me again. Kept holding eye contact. She started squirming, I knew I had her now, kept holding eye contact. Whispers into her guy friend's ear, he looks at me, but I keep looking at her, gotta establish DOMINANCE. He gets up and walks over to me, asks me if their is a problem. Didn't want to DISPLAY LOW VALUE now, so stood my ground, told that AFC to back off, pushed him back gently.

Walked out of the hospital, have good coverage, stitches only took 10 minutes, real quick. Still only 12pm, have a bruised eye so might as well use that to my advantage, 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK, and run bad boy game. Weather is still great, went down to the park. Bought myself a hotdog and took a bench near the lake. Thinking about my HD, and grateful for my HV which can satisfy it. Out of nowhere, a couple of 8s walk past. The brunette looked at me as she was looking around the park. IOI for sure, time to make a move. Jumped the fence and power walked towards them. "Sup". "I'm, hi." said the blonde. The brunette just gave me a brief smile. Damn. ANOTHER IOI. Talked about some bullshit for a bit to make conversation. "Well bye" the blonde said. Time to be bold. I gently grabbed the brunette by the arm, KINO time. "wtf, get off." LMR is usually a problem. Squeezed a little harder to assure her. "Get the fuck off of me!". Kept ahold of her and kept smooth talking. It was going so well when a couple of AFCs showed up "Hey, wtf are you doing man". "Nothing man, just mind your own business". Hah, chump AFC trying to cockblock. One of the guys grabbed me, threw me off her, punched me in the gut. Had to ABORT at this point. Got the fuck outta there.

Didn't CLOSE the deal in the end and have a bruised eye along with a possible cracked rib, but you know what, I gotta step closer today in my DAY GAME.

Free this Saturday, gonna keep the momentum going.

PUA is for autistic normies. Not too ugly for something to get them laid, but not hot enough to get laid doing whatever they want.

Its OK for incel tier men if you have a bunch of Get out of Jail Free cards
Nowaday , just being around foids is playing Russian Roulette.

I know PUA is a scam KEK, but just even thinking about executing the level of confidence they display in the videos JFL

Just hold frame bro

Yes me too, i dont have the balls to approach.

Most of PUA is bullshit, but approaching can get you something after a certain looks threshold.

But approaching on the streets in a normal day is nightmare difficulty. I have never ever seen someone get a kiss or instadate approaching like that.

Most of PUA is bullshit, but approaching can get you something after a certain looks threshold.

But approaching on the streets in a normal day is nightmare difficulty. I have never ever seen someone get a kiss or instadate approaching like that.
I would say if foids don’t take interest in you then it’s over tbh.

All of my brothers girlfriends approached him first (although he is chad)

I would say if foids don’t take interest in you then it’s over tbh.
I would agree if I hadn't seen Chadlites, high tier normies, normies and even low tier normies (it's rare, but I did see some) getting kisses (and more, in the case of the Chadlites and the occasional high tier normie) from cold approaching.

I’d do it just for laughs if I looked less recognizable

u can go PUA if u have lost all your hope and all your self esteem
Also why not make uncomfortable some foids?
But as i said that applies for someone who has gone far far to bottom.if you arent there,going PUA can be really bad for you

PUA is a scam and the redpill is a pile of absolute bullshit.

Only times I've bothered approaching foids is when I'm drunk

I'm too high inhib to try PUA game tbh.

Woke up on my day off, nice weather outside and thought hey, it's a good day for DAY GAME. Did my business in the bathroom, had some food, threw on some stylish clothes the bros over at /r/MFA taught me about and walked out the door.

Five minutes in at the train station, I see a solid 7 sitting on the bench with some guy next to her. Huh, a bit overweight, bad taste in clothes, whatever, AFC no doubt. Caught her glance in my direction. Had my ARBITRARY TARGET, time to work my magic. Made sure to stare right back and hold eye contact. She saw me, but looked away. No biggie, 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK. Wants to play hard to get hey? No worries, I'm a 24/5 ATTRACTIVE MAN, will seduce her no problem. Kept my eyes on her. She looked at me. Boom. Looked away, CAT STRING THEORY is legit, gotta know your timing with eye contact. Looked back at her, took a few minutes but she looked at me again. Kept holding eye contact. She started squirming, I knew I had her now, kept holding eye contact. Whispers into her guy friend's ear, he looks at me, but I keep looking at her, gotta establish DOMINANCE. He gets up and walks over to me, asks me if their is a problem. Didn't want to DISPLAY LOW VALUE now, so stood my ground, told that AFC to back off, pushed him back gently.

Walked out of the hospital, have good coverage, stitches only took 10 minutes, real quick. Still only 12pm, have a bruised eye so might as well use that to my advantage, 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK, and run bad boy game. Weather is still great, went down to the park. Bought myself a hotdog and took a bench near the lake. Thinking about my HD, and grateful for my HV which can satisfy it. Out of nowhere, a couple of 8s walk past. The brunette looked at me as she was looking around the park. IOI for sure, time to make a move. Jumped the fence and power walked towards them. "Sup". "I'm, hi." said the blonde. The brunette just gave me a brief smile. Damn. ANOTHER IOI. Talked about some bullshit for a bit to make conversation. "Well bye" the blonde said. Time to be bold. I gently grabbed the brunette by the arm, KINO time. "wtf, get off." LMR is usually a problem. Squeezed a little harder to assure her. "Get the fuck off of me!". Kept ahold of her and kept smooth talking. It was going so well when a couple of AFCs showed up "Hey, wtf are you doing man". "Nothing man, just mind your own business". Hah, chump AFC trying to cockblock. One of the guys grabbed me, threw me off her, punched me in the gut. Had to ABORT at this point. Got the fuck outta there.

Didn't CLOSE the deal in the end and have a bruised eye along with a possible cracked rib, but you know what, I gotta step closer today in my DAY GAME.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

PUA = ponzi scheme

Pyramidal marketing, scam. Redpill = scam

just buy my red pilled books bro

It’s a common PUA phrase.
I know this pharse, albeit am not that familiar with PUA pharses in general
I would agree if I hadn't seen Chadlites, high tier normies, normies and even low tier normies (it's rare, but I did see some) getting kisses (and more, in the case of the Chadlites and the occasional high tier normie) from cold approaching.
Perhaps I've the looks of low-tier normalfag, but can't execute shit because I can't fucking behave like they do in videos no matter what (simling, laughing, ect), so the creep radars of the femoids would be all over the place
PUA can be really bad for you
PUA = best way to deteriorate your mental healthness

PUA is for 4.5-7/10 NT men, worthless for anybody else

Don't even bother trying PUA if you are a high inhib autistic male.

PUA is for 4.5-7/10 NT men, worthless for anybody else
Don't even bother trying PUA if you are a high inhib autistic male.
I know.. I'm pretty probably sub 5 in face + manlet + can't socialize so it would be kind of awkward and ridiculous to even try. I'd just make them feel uneasy

I'm a framecel I've nothing to hold

Lmao. Legit.

Also the reason some of us were able to do PUA is we swallowed the bluepill. I honestly believed I could learn enough skill to overcome my looks. Reality eventually taught me different.

Lmao. Legit.

Also the reason some of us were able to do PUA is we swallowed the bluepill. I honestly believed I could learn enough skill to overcome my looks. Reality eventually taught me different.
I always knew that no matter what I could never smile, laugh and behave similary to the instructors in those PUA videos

I'd end up with a police caution trying it, especially now I'm a creepier oldcel.

It is all bullshit

I'd end up with a police caution trying it, especially now I'm a creepier oldcel.
I'd feel uneasy making all the femoids uncomfortable in my presence hitting on them

2 STEP FIRWARD! 1 STEP BAck!