Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even imagine getting intimate with a girl.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
my autism and behavioral issues as a result of years of rotting fucked me brutally. I would be giga nervous and would probably embarrass myself. women want a relaxed, romantic guy who has experience, I'm the complete opposite and would probably act like a wild chicken, because I have 0 experiences with women(im 25 now). The Good thing, I'll never get intimate with women because I'd just make a fool of myself anyway, I just wasn't born to do it but I accept it. for me it will always remain just a dream to fuck a woman.

Can relate. I used to fall asleep dreaming about finally ascending, having a healthy relationship with a person that would share at least some of my interest and be genuinely attracted to me. At this point I'm no longer capable to even delude myself like that in dreams so one of the copes is gone. Normies have no understanding what it likes to have never experienced a relationship or even simple female attraction. They always yap about how relationships are problems, how it isn't all great as you imagine it, but having no experience at all is difficult to even describe. Every time I think about all the wasted years, people around me having no issue with something that should be as natural as breathing, it makes me feel the void growing inside me.

If it wasn't for a seasonal retail job I worked this winter at a clothing store - I would have been a 30-year-old man who didn't know how to unhook a bra. I practiced while at work, it's easy. Other than that, I am lost.

I wouldn't know how to act in relationship too. Even if I got somehow realtionship with foid it would crumble faster than world trade centre. My autism and years of isolation created in my head concept of a relationship so detached from reality, because of it I would't know how to act or what to say.

Same. I’ve always dreamt of being this suave cool guy but I’m such a fuckin loser I would probably end up throwing up on her when we were about to have sex:fuk:
at least I can cope with some anime that has a no experience protag and a foid that’s all over him and doesn’t care:feelsbadman:

that's why you ascend with a fatty that nobody wants, I forgot what's the term that chads use to call women like that

edit: it's called slumpbuster

Last edited:
my autism and behavioral issues as a result of years of rotting fucked me brutally. I would be giga nervous and would probably embarrass myself. women want a relaxed, romantic guy who has experience, I'm the complete opposite and would probably act like a wild chicken, because I have 0 experiences with women(im 25 now). The Good thing, I'll never get intimate with women because I'd just make a fool of myself anyway, I just wasn't born to do it but I accept it. for me it will always remain just a dream to fuck a woman.
Can relate. Back when i tried ascending i was messaging with women but most of them stopped answering me, they have no similar interests. I couldn't even keep conversation with them online ,it is impossible to ever get into relationship we are left to rot here :blackpill::blackpill: