Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cant even gymcel in fucking peace because of foids

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Today I finished my flight lesson later than usual due to weather issues so when I went to the gym, it was more full than I've ever experienced (I tend to go at non-peak times).

Why are there so many foids in the gym now!? Why cant they fuck off to the numerous female only gyms instead of ruining my workout.

This bitch ruined my tris workout because she was doing some fucked up ass exercise for Chad.
Another bitch placed her fucking muddy feet on the dip assist machine making the trucel janitor get told off because the management saw it as he never cleaned it up.

Another skank was hogging 2 fucking cable machines (simultaneously) despite using ONE AT A FUCKING TIME (she was just lazy to change the attachment) and when I went to go and use the other one which she wasn't using, some BETA PHUCK came out of nowhere saying "Scuse me sir, I believe she may be using that".

I just gave him the death stare and he fucked off. Moments later he comes back with the manager and he politely asks me: "Do you mind letting the lady use the machine?"
I have respect for the guy as he's the only human that bothers to ask me how I am.
I just nodded then left.

Fuck white knights and fuck all you bitches coming to the gym to do shitty "booty exercises :soy:" ruining the gym equipment and misplacing gym equipment all for CHAD.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK ALL YOU BITCHES. If there was a button that I could press to make all these whores not related to me suffer the greatest death possible. I'd have no trouble pressing it.

Work out late at night.

Work out late at night.

Unable.

I'm catered so theres set times when I receive my meals which I do my best not to miss hence why I normally work out in the afternoon's (when it isn't normally busy).
Furthermore, I try to reserve the evenings for gaming + working.

Today is just a one off when I've worked out this late. Never doing it again (during the weekdays, weekend is empty because foids are getting gangbanged by chads).

just stay home and do push ups bro

damn.. foids destroy the everything. you better find another gym

Work out at 2 AM instead :feelsthink:

Join a 24 hour gym.

Home gym is the best gym

>going to a normie gym
>not an autistic powerlifting gym
That's what you get for trying to mingle with normies, OP

>going to a normie gym
>not an autistic powerlifting gym
That's what you get for trying to mingle with normies, OP

brb paying £15 ontop of what I'm paying. Not loaded with cash brah

I wish there would be a Gym for white Christian males only. No stupid foids, no thuggish blacks, no overconfident ethnics and chengs. Just whites. That'd be a paradise.

Still dont understand the point of a gym membership where you're going to feel ashamed and embarrassed as opposed to buying some perfect pushups, a pullup bar, and and some weights for under the cost of three months a gym membership would cost

"Do you mind letting the lady use the machine?"
I have respect for the guy as he's the only human that bothers to ask me how I am.

Yo should have said yes and move one with heavy weight.

why the fuck do you go at day time? Go during night or right before closing hours

I wish there would be a Gym for white Christian males only. No stupid foids, no thuggish blacks, no overconfident ethnics and chengs. Just whites. That'd be a paradise.

Also this sounds pretty good.

go to the gym at night bro, roasties only go to the gym to make their asses bigger during the day

easy fix
do calisthenics outdoors and buy some simple home exercise stuff like weights and a sport matress

I stopped attending my former gym because normalfaggots won't just leave you lift in peace alone without annoying you in several ways,I changed to just going to the pool in one of the rooms because at least I usually only had to share my part with one foid but I got bored pretty quickly.

Last edited:
and tell the manager why you won't resign up

Unable.

I'm catered so theres set times when I receive my meals which I do my best not to miss hence why I normally work out in the afternoon's (when it isn't normally busy).
Furthermore, I try to reserve the evenings for gaming + working.

Today is just a one off when I've worked out this late. Never doing it again (during the weekdays, weekend is empty because foids are getting gangbanged by chads).
Today I finished my flight lesson later than usual due to weather issues so when I went to the gym, it was more full than I've ever experienced (I tend to go at non-peak times).

Why are there so many foids in the gym now!? Why cant they fuck off to the numerous female only gyms instead of ruining my workout.

This bitch ruined my tris workout because she was doing some fucked up ass exercise for Chad.
Another bitch placed her fucking muddy feet on the dip assist machine making the trucel janitor get told off because the management saw it as he never cleaned it up.

Another skank was hogging 2 fucking cable machines (simultaneously) despite using ONE AT A FUCKING TIME (she was just lazy to change the attachment) and when I went to go and use the other one which she wasn't using, some BETA PHUCK came out of nowhere saying "Scuse me sir, I believe she may be using that".

I just gave him the death stare and he fucked off. Moments later he comes back with the manager and he politely asks me: "Do you mind letting the lady use the machine?"
I just nodded then left.

Fuck white knights and fuck all you bitches coming to the gym to do shitty "booty exercises :soy:" ruining the gym equipment and misplacing gym equipment all for CHAD.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK ALL YOU BITCHES. If there was a button that I could press to make all these whores not related to me suffer the greatest death possible. I'd have no trouble pressing it.
Great post when u invent that button u better patent that cause you'll be a a rich man I'd use it too

They're there for attention. This is why I workout at home. Why lift when it's all about the face? Working out at home is superior. I'm not surrounded by suicide fuel, and I can just focus on my workout. It's also way more convenient. No travel, no fees, no waiting for equipment, and no shitty top 40 music blaring. I have my food/tea on standby, and I can immediately jump in my shower.

why the fuck do you go at day time? Go during night or right before closing hours

I literally have no other time to go as I'm placing work/other things before the gym.
Also see above
They're there for attention. This is why I workout at home. Why lift when it's all about the face? Working out at home is superior. I'm not surrounded by suicide fuel, and I can just focus on my workout. It's also way more convenient. No travel, no fees, no waiting for equipment, and no shitty top 40 music blaring. I have my food/tea on standby, and I can immediately jump in my shower.
easy fix
do calisthenics outdoors and buy some simple home exercise stuff like weights and a sport matress
Guess when I finish Uni, I'll just start working out at home tbh.

go to the gym at night bro, roasties only go to the gym to make their asses bigger during the day
See way above.

Women in the gym are absolutely haram.

I’d just try Amazon