Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can’t even grow facial hair

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Almost no facial hair grows on my cheeks, only on my neck, along my jawline and above my lips (with a wide gap in the middle). I can’t even pull off the beard + bald cope for when all my hair is gone. FFS fuck my life

I can't grow hair on my cheeks too it's over

same
if I lose my hair, I'll look like a grey alien
41PHpDfpZUL SX331 BO1204203200

mine is patchy as fuck, can't grow it out

Brutal. Isn't it true that the less hair you can grow on your face the more hair you can grow on your head generally?

same shit my beard sucks

tbh I think this bald+beard look is shit as well but probably better than the cancer patient one, damn I'm fucked :feelsrope:

Use minoxidil. Look up minoxidil beard transformations on youtube

Can't even grow a goatee or a moustache and I,m 42. If I let my facial grow it looks likes kids pubes on my chin.

This is not me but my facial hair pattern is very much the same. I'm forty fucking two but have the facial hair of a16yo boy.

4cf16942f6d4e15e61d76e3324500d86b2b2659b.pjpg

Brutal af. I feel ya.

Can't even grow a goatee or a moustache and I,m 42. If I let my facial grow it looks likes kids pubes on my chin.

This is not me but my facial hair pattern is very much the same. I'm forty fucking two but have the facial hair of a16yo boy.

damn can't grow beard and still NW4

debunked the theory that no facial hair = no norwooding

just fucking kill me

damn can't grow beard and still NW4

debunked the theory that no facial hair = no norwooding

A neat beard can cover up a weak jaw and make it look more defined/strong.

It's terrible being a beardless cel. Like a mature male lion without a mane.

Use minoxidil. Look up minoxidil beard transformations on youtube
Just fuck your skin up theory.

Brutal. Isn't it true that the less hair you can grow on your face the more hair you can grow on your head generally?
This is true, I can't grow good facial hair but I have a full head of hair, my brother is the opposite, he can grow a beard but he's balding hard.

Have you actually read the minoxidil collagen study?
There's like a million studies on minoxidil but I've seen several people who tried it say that it aged their skin and made it dry and flaky.

Jesus, it's really over.

There's like a million studies on minoxidil but I've seen several people who tried it say that it aged their skin and made it dry and flaky.
Studies have shown that minoxidil disrupts collagen production. No study has ever shown that this is potent enough to actually age the skin or create wrinkles.

I'm not trying to shill for minox, it's possible it has those side effects. But mechanistic studies don't mean much. There's plenty of chemicals that do stuff on a mechanistic level, but then on the macro/human body scale they do nothing.

Kevin Mann has been blasting minoxidil for 15 years or something and looks young as fuck. I know it's only an anecdotal evidence but still

Also iirc the collagen studies where done in vitro only

How is that ragefuel? I wish I couldn't grow facial hair.

How is that ragefuel? I wish I couldn't grow facial hair.
You can get it plucked out, srs. Some people transplant their beard on their head. (works fine if your hair is super short)

Studies have shown that minoxidil disrupts collagen production. No study has ever shown that this is potent enough to actually age the skin or create wrinkles.

I'm not trying to shill for minox, it's possible it has those side effects. But mechanistic studies don't mean much. There's plenty of chemicals that do stuff on a mechanistic level, but then on the macro/human body scale they do nothing.

Kevin Mann has been blasting minoxidil for 15 years or something and looks young as fuck. I know it's only an anecdotal evidence but still

I don't think its worth risking it tbh..

Come on, growing a beard is easy just shave every day. This guy could do it, what stops you?

Vrhtjtjfnunfhegegegehrh

I don't think its worth risking it tbh..
I'm balding and minoxidil is reversing the process at the moment. At least for my hair it's worth it imo.

I think using minoxidil to get a beard might be worth it for people who need to hide their lower third with a beard. Sure women can kinda smell such frauding, but it still looks better than being a jawlet/chinlet

Tbh you could just use dermarolling and retin-A. Dermarolling has been shown to boost collagen production by 50% and retin-A also increases it a lot.

I also heard that if you're balding or just started balding minoxidil can actually aggravate the whole process if you stop taking it, even if you have used it only on the face but not head. You can somewhat counter the collagen deficiency with other treatments though.

I also heard that if you're balding or just started balding minoxidil can actually aggravate the whole process if you stop taking it, even if you have used it only on the face but not head. You can somewhat counter the collagen deficiency with other treatments though.
Every hair treatment can cause an initial shedding. The thing is some people freak out during the sheddin phase and stop taking the product (whether it's minox or something else). So their hair has fallen but the product is no longer there to support the growth of the new hair. Some people say it fucked their hair up like that

Its probably because of low T. Most of us fap daily so we have patchy beards

Every hair treatment can cause an initial shedding. The thing is some people freak out during the sheddin phase and stop taking the product (whether it's minox or something else). So their hair has fallen but the product is no longer there to support the growth of the new hair. Some people say it fucked their hair up like that
but with minox it's a one-way trip. You either take it for as long as you need those hairs or abandon the idea completely. I wouldn't be happy to find out that my top facial hair has started to increasingly fall out as well once I'm done growing beard.

but with minox it's a one-way trip. You either take it for as long as you need those hairs or abandon the idea completely. I wouldn't be happy to find out that my top facial hair has started to increasingly fall out as well once I'm done growing beard.
No. Facial hair gains stay forever because they aren't attacked by DHT like your hair. Just use minox for 6-12 months and stop

I know because I used minoxidil for my beard, and my beard gains stayed. But this is absolutely not the case for the hair on the top of your head

No. Facial hair gains stay forever because they aren't attacked by DHT like your hair. Just use minox for 6-12 months and stop

I know because I used minoxidil for my beard, and my beard gains stayed. But this is absolutely not the case for the hair on the top of your head
Yes, what I'm telling you is that the hair on top of your head may start falling out once you stop taking minox for your beard, even if you haven't use it on your head. That's what I've heard at least. So there's a risk of speeding up your balding if you have a possibility of going bald in the future.

Yes, what I'm telling you is that the hair on top of your head may start falling out once you stop taking minox for your beard, even if you haven't use it on your head. That's what I've heard at least. So there's a risk of speeding up your balding if you have a possibility of going bald in the future.
I have to use minox on my head anyway because i'm norwooding tbh

I fucking wish. I would give up the possibility of ever growing facial hair ever again if I could get a full head of hair back