Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cant even go to the gym when people are there

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
i go at a reasonable time (as to not go to bed too late) but every time i see people i recognize (i live in a small town and have no license) and i just go back home and wait until like 10:30 to go because im afraid theyll be there. they didnt even like harass me or anything ever, im just a loser and they know that and im a loser if i go to the gym at the ripe old age of 18

Try ignoring them?

Just do calisthenics at home. I'm too shy to go to the gym as well.

That's part of the reason why I stopped trying to gymmax

Same as you, gym is filled with sex-havers that are HTN, chadlite, even chads.
Even worse, fucking stacies doing squats... If you're sensitive to the idea that you'll never get them, it's phenomenally brutal to see them making very little effort and to see that all the guys in the room are giving discreet little glances and that they're all 50x more likely than you to get them.

i go at a reasonable time (as to not go to bed too late) but every time i see people i recognize (i live in a small town and have no license) and i just go back home and wait until like 10:30 to go because im afraid theyll be there. they didnt even like harass me or anything ever, im just a loser and they know that and im a loser if i go to the gym at the ripe old age of 18
Join @gymletethnicel ‘s gang by going at 3am

At gym rn and there’s a fuckton of ppl, usually I go 3am just to avoid everyone but I hate dealing wit homeless trucels waiting out the door

Seeing all these mfs gives me fuel to mog their twink asses

I hate normfags as well, just knowing they're judging your loneliness makes it worse

Now I'm rotting in bed with my dakimakura waifu. Every single moment of my life is truecel af.
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

What time do you go to sleep?

Whenever. Sometimes in the morning, noon, evening, midnight. I just sleep whenever I am tired JFL.
I might start going to the gym again soon early as well, but I want to lose weight first. Gym just makes me hungrier for some reason.