Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't even get a whore anymore online, it may be a fortuitous event for me

N

NYincel

Banned
-
All the whore sites are gone. CL, BP, many others. The whore I got banned about mentioned a relationship, she wants to get out of whoring. I'm so fucking desperate, I know it is wrong, but I may bite. Then she said if you meet a girl, they fucked just as many guys I did but didn't get paid. No way in fucking hell would I ever have a chance with a woman like that.

P.S. I have money, drive a newer Lexus, etc. I'm highly educated, the whore thinks I look younger too. Whore told me she isn't attracted to guys under 30. I've been gymcelling for months. What good is it if I don't ever get anyone.I guess that makes me the beta provider male :(

She passes a health test, I'm fine with it. Trust me, there was a time I wouldn't even look at a non-virgin woman. Now I'm fucking old and desperate. If I'm in a relationship I'll fuck her.

All the whore sites are gone. CL, BP, many others. The whore I got banned about mentioned a relationship, she wants to get out of whoring. I'm so fucking desperate, I know it is wrong, but I may bite. Then she said if you meet a girl, they fucked just as many guys I did but didn't get paid. No way in fucking hell would I ever have a chance with a woman like that.

P.S. I have money, drive a newer Lexus, etc. I'm highly educated, the whore thinks I look younger too. Whore told me she isn't attracted to guys under 30. I've been gymcelling for months. What good is it if I don't ever get anyone.I guess that makes me the beta provider male :(

She passes a health test, I'm fine with it. Trust me, there was a time I wouldn't even look at a non-virgin woman. Now I'm fucking old and desperate. If I'm in a relationship I'll fuck her.

i would rather remain an incel than date a whore

EroticMonkey.com

Better hope it doesnt get shutdown.

This is some grade A level horse shit. I don't want to have to travel to another country every time I want sex. Please veto this grand emperor trump.

Last edited:
This is some grade A level horse shit. I don't want to have to travel to another country every time I want sex. Please veto this grand emperor trump.
I could see Obama passing it but Whoremonger Trump? Maybe we have a chance.