Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't even get a girlfriend in my dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i've been trying to get ONE lucid dream for 2 years now, i figured out the waking up and going back to sleep method after i fixed my schedule, but guess fucking what?
after i wake up at 4 am to go back to sleep my body produces a fuckload of adrenaline so i can't sleep and my heart beats as fast as if i was running for no reason at all
can't even get laid in my dreams :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i've been trying to get ONE lucid dream for 2 years now, i figured out the waking up and going back to sleep method after i fixed my schedule, but guess fucking what?
after i wake up at 4 am to go back to sleep my body produces a fuckload of adrenaline so i can't sleep and my heart beats as fast as if i was running for no reason at all
can't even get laid in my dreams :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I just dream autistic shit

I tried that shit when I was 17 it's hard as fuck nglngl. not worth the effort maybe

You can't control your dreams, sorry

Juat keep daydreaming

This might sound retarded but the way I learned to lucid dream was to hold my nose and attempt to blow through it, while awake. Of course this isn't possible. I did it throughout the day (out of public view kek)

Now when I suspect I'm in a dream, I'll do the same with my nose. But when I blow, the air will go through. Perfect. Time for some action

I wonder if lucid dreaming has an impact on the amount of chemical/molecular cleaning that gets done to our brain when we sleep.

Even your subconscious knows its over. Incel trait tbh

I wonder if lucid dreaming has an impact on the amount of chemical/molecular cleaning that gets done to our brain when we sleep.
apparently not, i've been researching this topic for 2 years now