Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even escape inceldom on vacation

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
I was on vacation in Seoul a few days back and holy shit I couldn't even escape my inceldom in a whole ass different country. I didn't like going to the contemporary art museum and seeing these attractive foids with their tallfag chang boyfriends. Even at the Seoul Tower and Gyeongbokgung there were these stupid ass couples everywhere take photos together. Ragefuel knowing I'll never have a foid to travel and enjoy places with :reeeeee: :reeeeee: not to mention all the street vendors in Myeongdong selling cut flowers and gifts for Valentines day. Fuck South Korea, they probably just saw me as a shitskin turbomanlet Filipino monkey anyway. :feelsUnreal::feelsbadman::cryfeels: All the Korean guys mog me 5+ in every way and the girls SMV mog me to infinity. Still had fun though bc it was nice and cold instead of tropical jungle hell :owo::owo:, would be more fun without the fag couples :feelswhere:.

There is nowhere to run, there is nowhere to hide.

There is nowhere to run, there is nowhere to hide.
Even in the thickest, pristine jungles of the Amazon untouched by human hands I am incel it never began brocel

Those couples just ruin everything man. They should make zones where couples are not allowed to go in. Shit would be ten times better that way.

Those couples just ruin everything man. They should make zones where couples are not allowed to go in. Shit would be ten times better that way.
Tru that. Couples shouldn't be allowed to hold hands or lean into each others' shoulders or the like in public. It's not very sympathetic to others.