Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't even escape being insulted by own immediate family

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Tl;Dr to avoid potential dox, Got called an incel by my own family for not jestering around their friends. I didn't rush to carry everything for them like they are used to with their legion of dickless orbitters, so I have to be put down and insulted of course. I am never coming to another gathering again.

Last edited:
In 2020 you are either incel or simp

In 2020 you are either incel or simp
I told them why would I bend over backwards for some person I don't know when everyone has treated me like trash my entire life, even them. Started screeching about how I'm an incel, blablabla.

Brutal. I avoid my cucked relatives as well. Its over for us. Even our own "family" treats us below dung.

Brutal. I avoid my cucked relatives as well. Its over for us. Even our own "family" treats us below dung.
I don't understand normshits at all. On one end they treat me like a dickless dog, but the second I have a sense of self respect I'm trash. Fuck man, im done, im cutting ties with them.

They called you an incel in real life? Shit. I didn't know too many people heard the term "incel". Brutal

They called you an incel in real life? Shit. I didn't know too many people heard the term "incel". Brutal
As if being ugly and neurotic isn't obvious enough

No shit, but having self respect is not what makes me incel. I REFUSE to be a doormat and get nothing in return

Obviously they can tell you can't get girls but the actual term "incel" is known by normies? Can't tell if that is good or bad.

Obviously they can tell you can't get girls but the actual term "incel" is known by normies? Can't tell if that is good or bad.
Bad. Because anything they don't like = incel, and you can't really argue with that. It's an incredibly emotional and cheap bullshit end all, as normshits always argue.

Bad. Because anything they don't like = incel, and you can't really argue with that. It's an incredibly emotional and cheap bullshit end all, as normshits always argue.

The funny thing is a lot of these guys who call us incels are incels themselves. Being able to get a landwhale once in a blue moon is still incel IMO

The funny thing is a lot of these guys who call us incels are incels themselves. Being able to get a landwhale once in a blue moon is still incel IMO
Any dude who accuses another dude of being incel is 1000% one himself.

I don't go to gathering anymore

I don't go to gathering anymore
I will not be coming back. I should have stayed home playing video games and drinking, there I would have had fun and wouldn't just be insulted endlessly.

I will not be coming back. I should have stayed home playing video games and drinking, there I would have had fun and wouldn't just be insulted endlessly.
I always get asked why I don't have a gf yet

I always get asked why I don't have a gf yet
They don't even ask me. Now, it seems I just get called an incel for mentioning I want one. Wow, they are irreedemable trash in every single way