Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t even enjoy “wholesome” stories involving romance because I’ll never be able to experience any of that

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Like reading or watching that shit just shows me what I’ll never have simply because I’m not good enough.

It’s even worse when you realize that they’re unrealistic and in real life, women are much colder and more transactional in relationships than in fiction.

For some reason there’s a ton of romance anime and manga that makes me wanna kill myself rather than feel warm and fuzzy inside upon reading/watching it. Seeing how much the women care and love the men they’re with. Even hentai has a lot of this shit. I’ll never have that. Hell I will literally get jealous towards fictional characters.

I know how it feels. I really enjoyed the two last romantic mangas I read (reread actually) but I also felt a lot of emotional pain immersing in the story. Watching the MCs screw up and undervalue what they've got hurt a lot tbh.

I know how it feels. I really enjoyed the two last romantic mangas I read (reread actually) but I also felt a lot of emotional pain immersing in the story. Watching the MCs screw up and undervalue what they've got hurt a lot tbh.
It hurts when the girl is really nice and caring and will hug him, offer her lap as a pillow, be a shoulder to cry on, and is genuinely loving and caring towards him
I will never get that

I can partially overcome that by daydreaming to be the MC.But generally i agree that it makes you depressed thinking those things are pretty much non existent irl, Still I can't stop craving shit like this don't know why. Watched kimi no nawa this weekend and felt pretty depressed at times luckily the good soundtrack helped me immerse in the story.

It hurts when the girl is really nice and caring and will hug him, offer her lap as a pillow, be a shoulder to cry on, and is genuinely loving and caring towards him
I will never get that
It hurts even more when she does all that and the MC brushes it off and acts cold and distant.

I can't even imagine reacting like that to the love and commitment of a prime cute caring girl.

It hurts even more when she does all that and the MC brushes it off and acts cold and distant.

I can't even imagine reacting like that to the love and commitment of a prime cute caring girl.
Because that’s what all women want
A Chad to treat them like garbage

Because that’s what all women want
A Chad to treat them like garbage
When I was in my redpill days my frustration would go through the roof because I always had the feel that everything I wanted was attainable to me if I acted the right way. I always blamed myself for my inceldom, thinking that I didn't try enough or the right way.

The blackpill actually took a heavy weight off my shoulders because I learned that without looks, everything you do is useless to get women really attracted to you. But I still get haunted by some redpill thoughts. While reading the manga, I thought things like "if he cared more and showed affection more, would she lose interest? Do women really enjoy being treated like crap? Is that how the author imagined things?".

I'm not 100% sure tbh. I think women want drama more than anything. They're also masochistic in general but I think even a masochist must enjoy being treated well sometimes. Tbh I'm sick and tired of thinking about all those things. I wish I could just take a pill and start looking at women like I look at a plant or something. Feel absolutely nothing. I want to be a total volcel. If women don't like me, liking them is cucked and masochistic. I don't want to be like them, I hate their nature and don't want to have parts of it in myself. I want to purge it.

When I was in my redpill days my frustration would go through the roof because I always had the feel that everything I wanted was attainable to me if I acted the right way. I always blamed myself for my inceldom, thinking that I didn't try enough or the right way.

The blackpill actually took a heavy weight off my shoulders because I learned that without looks, everything you do is useless to get women really attracted to you. But I still get haunted by some redpill thoughts. While reading the manga, I thought things like "if he cared more and showed affection more, would she lose interest? Do women really enjoy being treated like crap? Is that how the author imagined things?".

I'm not 100% sure tbh. I think women want drama more than anything. They're also masochistic in general but I think even a masochist must enjoy being treated well sometimes. Tbh I'm sick and tired of thinking about all those things. I wish I could just take a pill and start looking at women like I look at a plant or something. Feel absolutely nothing. I want to be a total volcel. If women don't like me, liking them is cucked and masochistic. I don't want to be like them, I hate their nature and don't want to have parts of it in myself. I want to purge it.
Women want a good looking, tall, fit as fuck man who doesn’t give a fuck about them
Women love psychopathic dark triad males
Ted Bundy is hotter than any sensitive man or any male feminist

Women want a good looking, tall, fit as fuck man who doesn’t give a fuck about them
Women love psychopathic dark triad males
Ted Bundy is hotter than any sensitive man or any male feminist
That is the blackest pill. I admit I kinda don't want to believe that because fully accepting that would make me feel like going ER in Minecraft against women. I know how normies feel tbh. Some things are too brutal to be admitted. But tbh I'm not 100% sure all women are like that. A lot are, no doubt at all.

That is the blackest pill. I admit I kinda don't want to believe that because fully accepting that would make me feel like going ER in Minecraft against women. I know how normies feel tbh. Some things are too brutal to be admitted. But tbh I'm not 100% sure all women are like that. A lot are, no doubt at all.
AWALT you idiot

I still read mostly romance manga since even though it hurts thats the closest to romance ill ever get, experiencing it through fictional characters

AWALT you idiot
All women are hypergamic and ruthless with unattractive males, yes. But all women love murderous psychopaths? I'm not sure tbh. A lot do though, this much is obvious.

Ya its been over a decade since I can watch any show or movie that involves romance or sexual themes. Basically I just watch e-sports and sometimes gymcels doing workouts on youtube.

I also don't listen to music.

You are super advanced in your wisdom. The need for drama and the masochism are central parts of womens' nature.

Last edited: