Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't even enjoy my only fuckin' half-cope

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Out of all days, of course it would be today.

I can't play CoD because my connection fuckin' sucks and I keep getting killed by people half my skill level.

Add to that, my hands are fuckin' sore so my aim is off = Unable to play the game.

EVEN ON THIS FUCKIN' DAY, I GET FUCKED MULTIPLE WAYS.

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOUUUU MOTHER NATURE.

Sounds like australian connection, don't play bf games or you will rubberban like crazy. I did for years and It made me go slightly crazy.

QuantumDummy said:
I can't play CoD because my connection fuckin' sucks and I keep getting killed by people half my skill level.
yeah , had the same shit on waw and cod4, fuck it, infuriating

ArtoriasWolf said:
Sounds like australian connection, don't play bf games or you will rubberban like crazy. I did for years and It made me go slightly crazy.

Nah, I'm in the U.S.

Thing is, I use my neighbor's wifi because I don't have my own internet.

That's the problem with CoD, it's an unfair game based on who has the better connection.

QuantumDummy said:
Nah, I'm in the U.S.

Thing is, I use my neighbor's wifi because I don't have my own internet.

That's the problem with CoD, it's an unfair game based on who has the better connection.

I did good in it with my connection. Only played bo1, mw2, mw3 multiplayer though. Only small amounts of lag in the cod games.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I did good in it with my connection. Only played bo1, mw2, mw3 multiplayer though. Only small amounts of lag in the cod games.

Everyone knows having a wired connection is the best way to play.

My K/D is a 2.57 with a 497 SPM. 

There's no reason guys with 1.50 K/Ds and under 350 SPM should be beating me in gun fights. 

Lag is my true enemy, not the other players.

QuantumDummy said:
Everyone knows having a wired connection is the best way to play.

My K/D is a 2.57 with a 497 SPM. 

There's no reason guys with 1.50 K/Ds and under 350 SPM should be beating me in gun fights. 

Lag is my true enemy, not the other players.

I sometimes died to the curving bullets around corners, that was the worst for me. Your neighbour must have a very bad connection for that. Maybe you can somehow talk him into upgrading.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I sometimes died to the curving bullets around corners, that was the worst for me. Your neighbour must have a very bad connection for that. Maybe you can somehow talk him into upgrading.

It's ok most of the time, but when it's bad, the game is unplayable.

My neighbor is some old lady that gave me her password a while ago, and I don't keep in contact with her.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I suck at cod

I'm ok.

Wish I was better, though.

Haven't played cod since bo2, I was a god, T100 player for a couple months, I had no fri ends so I did nothing but play cod for 12 plus hours. I had a 4 or 5 kd  monthly

QuantumDummy said:
It's ok most of the time, but when it's bad, the game is unplayable.

My neighbor is some old lady that gave me her password a while ago, and I don't keep in contact with her.

You could just keep calling internet companies and give her address, that might work.

Smash the electronics

foreveralone333 said:
Haven't played cod since bo2, I was a god, T100 player for a couple months, I had no fri ends so I did nothing but play cod for 12 plus hours. I had a 4 or 5 kd  monthly

CoD is my shit.

I had a 3.5-4 K/D with a 600 SPM for two weeks in KC, but I'm not consistent enough.

If the lag doesn't get me, it'll be because my hands are sore and it throws my aim off.

No headset, no scuf, no monitor, and I only play solo.

What was your playstyle?

ArtoriasWolf said:
You could just keep calling internet companies and give her address, that might work.

Lol, I'd rather get my own internet.

Why cod though? You coul invest all the time and skill into competitive games and make some money from it, maybe?