Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't even cope with vidya anymore

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
I've gone back to playing first person shooters recently, and I've found that my reaction speed and accuracy have gone down a huge amount because of my depression. I can't even perform 40% of what I used to do.

Try monstER enERgy

I've gone back to playing first person shooters recently, and I've found that my reaction speed and accuracy have gone down a huge amount because of my depression. I can't even perform 40% of what I used to do.
You don't need to play those games bro...
How about you play something a bit more slower paced, like HITMAN™, for example?

suicidemaxing is our only option

Its hard to be good at video games when you stop caring about them and only play out of being bored, or habit, but having no real investment in it.

At the end of the day competitive pvp is just a no life competition. I get how its a rush to have #1 k/d but....you could just plaay immersive games..switch up pvvp genre or stick to 1 game for the play to win mindset. Theirs alsl productive shit you can do. Fps is gay af anyway "i look here but yoo wer looking ther!"

the fun of them does wear out indeed, having friends to play with sounds like it would be more fun

There is a thread regarding this topic, almost every single day ngl.

At the end of the day competitive pvp is just a no life competition. I get how its a rush to have #1 k/d but....you could just plaay immersive games..switch up pvvp genre or stick to 1 game for the play to win mindset. Theirs alsl productive shit you can do. Fps is gay af anyway "i look here but yoo wer looking ther!"

Its hard to be immersed in any game now when everyone is trying to maximize every minute they play instead of just trying to enjoy themselves.

MMORPGs of the past are long dead now, not even the new WoW releasing the old version of the game will save it, it is full of min-maxers already.

Its hard to be immersed in any game now when everyone is trying to maximize every minute they play instead of just trying to enjoy themselves.

MMORPGs of the past are long dead now, not even the new WoW releasing the old version of the game will save it, it is full of min-maxers already.
The entire MMORPG genre is cucked and gay faggotry.. It's literally a skinner box addiction loop. Sucking dicks is more productive and meaningful than WoW. don't take that personally but please look into what a "skinner box" is. Played BC. Quit cata.
B.f. Skinner is an interesting guy but at least learn about the skinner box. grind levels. Farm gear.
grind levels. Farm gear.
grind levels. Farm gear.

maybe you'll get that 1% rare mount drop, maybe not.

Last edited:
I only play with other ppl, if there's some sort of competition or co-op involved. Overall, I rarely game. Hard to game when the black loading screen comes on and you sit there staring at your reflection, thinking about the past, present, and future. Plus nihilism sucks.

I've been playing competitive sports my whole life and even I can't handle all the min-maxing ultra competitive online gaming shit. It's just too much for me.

being blackpilled makes it so you cannot cope with anything, as you see every single thing you could possibly do as complete and utter cope with your lack of sexual intimacy.

I still play DoTA even though I'm terrible at it.

being blackpilled makes it so you cannot cope with anything, as you see every single thing you could possibly do as complete and utter cope with your lack of sexual intimacy.
To me it seems that there is a very clear difference between acknowledging observable facts, and willfully deciding to be miserable tbh. You should try to change those thought patterns bro, believing that nothing will make you happy is just going to make you feel worse.

To me it seems that there is a very clear difference between acknowledging observable facts, and willfully deciding to be miserable tbh. You should try to change those thought patterns bro, believing that nothing will make you happy is just going to make you feel worse.
if you actually believe there is happiness while lacking basic human intimacy you should cut all of your arteries right now

My reaction times have been completely blown out since I was a kid, have literally never been able to enjoy multiplayer stuff. Which sucks because singleplayers games are virtually none existent now.
Same, I just had enough of multiplayer shit seeing how slow I am at it

I've actually been doing quite well coping with vidya lately. It's a good distraction and addicting leveling up to earn more rewards. Helps me get my mind off this clown world.

I was in the anger phase for a long time and now I've finally hit acceptance. I'm not so pissed off anymore where I can now do some productive things throughout the day

if you actually believe there is happiness while lacking basic human intimacy you should cut all of your arteries right now
Again, why would you choose to believe something that just makes you feel worse? Makes no sense to me.

Think about it this way, which sounds worse, "I'm incel" or "I'm incel and because of that I'll never be able to be happy"? I understand that being lonely, lacking physical contact, and being sexually frustrated all make you feel like shit, and I'm not telling you that these things don't matter. What I'm saying is that choosing to believe that you can never be happy because of this is both going to make you feel worse, and is quite possibly a self fulfilling prophecy. It's like complaining about the locomotion problems which a missing foot causes, and because of that choosing to cut off the entire leg, it defies all logic.

Use C4 (The 200mg caffeine)

Try osrs, you don't need skills, just pour your time in the game

Same bro. I have constant brain fog so I can’t even cope with rhythm games like I used to

Hard to game when the black loading screen comes on and you sit there staring at your reflection, thinking about the past, present, and future.
I'll have to face myself at these moments, feels like honest hell.

Vidya is boring af. Lost it’s charm. Tbh everything sucks. Even gymcelling bores me