Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't even cope with gym on Valentines day fuck this

ThiccQueen

ThiccQueen

Banned
-
I just want to wake up and go to the gym, but too fucking embarassed to go out by myself tomorrow. Would be cool to see which of the regular gymcels show up though.

lol i cant even get the motivation to gym anymore, so fucking depressed, it used to be one of my only copes other than alcohol.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol i cant even get the motivation to gym anymore, so fucking depressed, it used to be one of my only copes other than alcohol.

Why lift when its all about your face?

GeneticDysfunction said:
Why lift when its all about your face?

not denying that, but its a good cope just to keep up with physical fitness. + i need it for my job. I mean, i can still do my job fine without it but it helps.

like plenty of non - copers here say - lift for yourself, not for women.

As a mesomorphic 5'9" manlet I don't need fucking gym. It's for ecto twinks and endo landwhales. I fear being height mogged there by everyone.

ironcrusher38 said:
As a mesomorphic 5'9" manlet I don't need fucking gym. It's for ecto twinks and endo landwhales. I fear being height mogged there by everyone.
Loads of short people at the gym tbh

[attachment=2126]
ThiccQueen said:
This is how I looked without even calisthenics.
I worked out at home before and during puberty. I mean calisthenics. It shaped my muscles earlier, I don't need gym to stay fit.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
not denying that, but its a good cope just to keep up with physical fitness. + i need it for my job. I mean, i can still do my job fine without it but it helps.

like plenty of non - copers here say - lift for yourself, not for women.

Yeah ik its cope, but lachowski completely owned gymcels with that line lol

GeneticDysfunction said:
Yeah ik its cope, but lachowski completely owned gymcels with that line lol

yeah definitely

COPING GYMCELS GTFINH

ironcrusher38 said:
[attachment=2126]
ThiccQueen said:
This is how I looked without even calisthenics.
I worked out at home before and during puberty. I mean calisthenics. It shaped my muscles earlier, I don't need gym to stay fit.
LMAO YOU GOT BITCHTITS

ThiccQueen said:
I just want to wake up and go to the gym, but too fucking embarassed to go out by myself tomorrow. Would be cool to see which of the regular gymcels show up though.

Even if they show up it will be coping normies that think they chose gym over girls

TheVman said:
LMAO YOU GOT BITCHTITS

Fuck it I have high shoulder/waist ratio. This matters mostly. Gym is the cope actually. Look at twink named Lachowski. He is low t, thin bone ectomorph for sure, but he could fuck even Arnold's wife. Face+ height is everything.