Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can’t even comprehend having sex with a Stacy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I daydream about having sex it’s always with a 5 or 6 tops! In reality I can even get a 2 or a 3. The idea of fucking a legit 8+ just seems unreal to me, like nobody does it. Even though Chad does it all the time and it means nothing to him.

When I daydream about having sex it’s always with a 5 or 6 tops! In reality I can even get a 2 or a 3. The idea of fucking a legit 8+ just seems unreal to me, like nobody does it. Even though Chad does it all the time and it means nothing to him.

i know what you mean. imagine having shitty anal sex with phoenix marie

What do you actually expect sex to be like? Whatever it is, I doubt it would be any different with a 5/6 than a 9/10, the only thing changing being how easy it would be for you to get/stay hard. Look at the soyboys who have sex regularly, they aren't exactly living envious lives just because they had sex with some broad.

over if you daydream about having sex, I sometimes do the same thing

It’s time to just go eat rice, mang :incel:

What do you actually expect sex to be like? Whatever it is, I doubt it would be any different with a 5/6 than a 9/10, the only thing changing being how easy it would be for you to get/stay hard. Look at the soyboys who have sex regularly, they aren't exactly living envious lives just because they had sex with some broad.
I think theres a perception that 4s 5s and 6s are better than hot foids because stacy doesnt have to try.