Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel can't escape lookism in games nor anime

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
have been playing ff7 remake and couldn't escape the looks pill there, watched anime and again looks pill there too. played fist of North Star/hokuto Ken and lookism there too jfl.

E1BA1590 F25A 4B5B A64B 25D5F05C128E

:reeeeee::feelsUgh:

Can’t escape the noreply pill either

Read pre 21st century books. They’re all incels coping. It used to be incel/volcel dominated industry because everyone was busy nutting. Read Science fiction. Issac Asimov, Philip K. Dick, Arthur C. Clarke, H.G. Wells et al.

Also you have a chad Avi. Another lookspill

Also you have a chad Avi. Another lookspill
ye true. I always play Chad characters too when you have to customize character in games. I can't escape the looks bias I hate myself.

well yeah. are they gonna put ugli niggas in anime lol

Was reading a manga on what would happen if morality between women and men changed and it was alright till the chapter when they have a sex scene. Mood crashed like 50%, instantly felt the punch of being unwanted.

have been playing ff7 remake and couldn't escape the looks pill there, watched anime and again looks pill there too. played fist of North Star/hokuto Ken and lookism there too jfl.

View attachment 443327

:reeeeee::feelsUgh:
This is why Jesse is a cunt. Fuck whoreith too. Good thing incelroth stabbed that bitch.
Rape Tifa.

Biggs is a mentalcel chadlite. Maybe it's his height or something but he pretty much mogs or maybe it's his race

Biggs FFVII Remake

Read pre 21st century books. They’re all incels coping. It used to be incel/volcel dominated industry because everyone was busy nutting. Read Science fiction. Issac Asimov, Philip K. Dick, Arthur C. Clarke, H.G. Wells et al.
based science fiction maxxer. I used to cope with Star trek and dune books. read a few of Isaac short stories
Was reading a manga on what would happen if morality between women and men changed and it was alright till the chapter when they have a sex scene. Mood crashed like 50%, instantly felt the punch of being unwanted.

View attachment 449976
ye moral reversal manga is brutal. I recommend you try unemployment concentration camp too.
Biggs is a mentalcel chadlite. Maybe it's his height or something but he pretty much mogs or maybe it's his race

View attachment 449983
ye Biggs is fakecel, there are a few side NPCs when you go thru side quests who look up to him. he does charity/orphanage help too. personality mogger too
:feelskek:
This is why Jesse is a cunt. Fuck whoreith too. Good thing incelroth stabbed that bitch.
Rape Tifa.
game now has multiple timelines, incelroth succeeded in going ER on the planet in some of them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back