Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t do this college shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I want to move out, i’m sick of living with my parents. I don’t care about making big bucks.
I just want enough to survive. I don’t mind living paycheck to paycheck. Fuck I just can’t do 4 more years of this.
It’s torture. I’m sick of school.

What degree r u going for?

Sounds boring AF
Everything is boring to my ADHD zoomer brain. I don’t care about making good money. I just want my own small apartment, food, internet, gym membership and vidya. Idk if I can afford that working a min wage job.

Everything is boring to my ADHD zoomer brain. I don’t care about making good money. I just want my own small apartment, food, internet, gym membership and vidya. Idk if I can afford that working a min wage job.
If you wanna live in a muzzie neighberhood :feelspuke:

Apartments are really expensive now and wage cuck jobs pay pennies. You might have to find a brocel roommate to afford it

doing
engineering with ADHD is an uphill battle

its possible if u have non-treatment resistant adhd. but the second ur dopamine and D2 receptors downregulate its game over

Just work at a call center and rent an apartment dude

:feelskek::feelskek: these are jobs that nobody wants to do, you don't need any skills for that
€2100 isn’t bad at all tbh, I thought that it’d pay minimum wage.

the grass is always greener. low wage work is a hell of its own. Totally meaningless most of the time, for poverty wages and no end in sight because you make nothing. Do what makes you makes you happiest though. You can always come back to school

Prison (not jail) guards make bank, plus lifelong benefits. And you don’t need college.

Things are expensive, including rents. Warehouse job or telemarketing doesn’t cut it.

University isn't worth it.

the grass is always greener. low wage work is a hell of its own. Totally meaningless most of the time, for poverty wages and no end in sight because you make nothing. Do what makes you makes you happiest though. You can always come back to school
This, I’ve seen people drop out and work some meaningless job only to regret giving away what they had