Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't do any tinder experiments

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This shit wants a facebook to verify my identity.

make a new facebook?

Tinder needs facebook now?

make a new facebook?
Just thinking about everything I need to do to set one up is daunting. Like I need to find lots of pics of the same Chad, I have to write a bio, make another email. It is so much work. Maybe if I could have sex I might be more motivated.

Just thinking about everything I need to do to set one up is daunting. Like I need to find lots of pics of the same Chad, I have to write a bio, make another email. It is so much work. Maybe if I could have sex I might be more motivated.
do whatever you want bro, it can't be that difficult to make a new facebook quickly, probably a bunch of bots do all the verifying anyways

make a new facebook?

Might not work if they detect you have zero fb friends and ban your account. A lot of dating apps need X number of fb friends.

Might not work if they detect you have zero fb friends and ban your account. A lot of dating apps need X number of fb friends.
if that is the case you can make all the fb accounts and become "friends" with your fake accounts

Never made a tinder myself, but assumed it was always tied to Facebook? This is new. Just shows you that incels have zero reason to live.

Never made a tinder myself, but assumed it was always tied to Facebook? This is new. Just shows you that incels have zero reason to live.
I was about to make a tinder but quit when it said I needed a facebook, I never created a facebook for obvious reasons

Tinder experiments are too high IQ for me