Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t deal with the rage, I want to stab someone so badly

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Everyone gets sex except for me, even many individuals on this forum. I just can’t bare it. Why did I have to be so ugly? and I’m under so much stress from school and life. Listening to sex havers talk about their privileged lives every single day is like psychological torture. I want to butcher them all like freshly killed cows. AAAAA:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

cool off, the rage impair your judgement. prison would be worse than what you're going through right now

Do it, you're all talk

Everyone gets sex except for me, even many individuals on this forum. I just can’t bare it. Why did I have to be so ugly? and I’m under so much stress from school and life. Listening to sex havers talk about their privileged lives every single day is like psychological torture. I want to butcher them all like freshly killed cows. AAAAA:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

sometimes I can't even jerk off thinking about things like this
watching naked women depresses me a lot and reminds me of all the deprivations of my shitty life :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelshaha:

You are a high schooler lol. Just relax bro, you are stil too Young.

cool off, the rage impair your judgement. prison would be worse than what you're going through right now

I don't glowiepost.
I make posts like this so I don't end up actually doing it. By trying to reach out to individuals suffering like me.

You are a high schooler lol. Just relax bro, you are stil too Young.

Do not gas light me old head. I am the ugliest person here.

Listening to sex havers talk about their privileged lives every single day is like psychological torture. I want to butcher them all like freshly killed cows. AAAAA:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

I avoid NTs.

do it (in real life(with blood(with injury)))