Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cant buy a firearm because of my schizophrenia diagnosis

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
U srsly can't? I thought any retard can buy a gun in muttmerica:feelskek:

U srsly can't? I thought any retard can buy a gun in muttmerica:feelskek:
Yeah, people with a criminal record or serious mental illness on record can’t buy a gun

There's no gun for you're hand...

Have you considered knives?

They are cheaper and weigh less and never jam and never run out of ammo and are easy to maintained and can be used as dinnerware and can whittling and can get you a free - only dropped once - gun (in wow)

Plus they are scary

Yeah, people with a criminal record or serious mental illness on record can’t buy a gun
I thought you could buy a gun with a mental illness as long as you've never been committed to a mental institution. Am I wrong? Shit if you're right I'll never be able to own a gun. I don't even want one for ER purposes, I just don't wanna be shot by a nog defenseless.

There's no gun for you're hand...

Have you considered knives?

They are cheaper and weigh less and never jam and never run out of ammo and are easy to maintained and can be used as dinnerware and can whittling and can get you a free - only dropped once - gun (in wow)

Plus they are scary
Most people who die of stabbing are stabbed upwards of triple digits, do you really think the avERage pERson has the hand strength for that?

dual wield shotguns (in trepang2)

Most people who die of stabbing are stabbed upwards of triple digits, do you really think the avERage pERson has the hand strength for that?
So learn anatomy.

All the niggers have them so there must be another way

Surprised no one mentioned 80% lower receivers. It's pretty much an unfinished block of metal that you drill out with a press (usually) and a jig/guide and put the rest of the parts together. No dealer or background checks involved. That's what I would do if I ever had an erpo unless it gets banned.

Another alternative is black powder guns. No check required and you can have one delivered to your door. Some revolvers also have conversion cyclinders that take cartridges instead of cap and balls.

gunlaws are unamerican and CUCKED.

Arm every fucking child and there will be no bullies-- only people with conviction

Another alternative is black powder guns. No check required and you can have one delivered to your door. Some revolvers also have conversion cyclinders that take cartridges instead of cap and balls.
I’m not buying that weak ass shit, bettee off buying a BB gun lmao
Surprised no one mentioned 80% lower receivers. It's pretty much an unfinished block of metal that you drill out with a press (usually) and a jig/guide and put the rest of the parts together. No dealer or background checks involved. That's what I would do if I ever had an erpo unless it gets banned.
my first gun was made with a 3d printed lower receiver, it was a fully automatic Hoffman tactical AR pistol

You can blow huge holes in people with a .50 cal musket my guy, then stab with a bayonet if desired.

gunlaws are unamerican and CUCKED.

Arm every fucking child and there will be no bullies-- only people with conviction
yes. laissez faire is the way

"an armed society is a polite society"

The diagnosis can be a bless, friend. I'm also clinically insane, so at least we can practice crimes in videogame and don't be arrested in Minecraft

I've always wondered if u could use a flare gun also, maybe take the flare out and replace it with steel shot?

Not sure what state you are in, but most states do not revoke gun rights unless you are involuntarily committed to a mental health facility. But yes, gun laws are gay.

Not sure what state you are in, but most states do not revoke gun rights unless you are involuntarily committed to a mental health facility. But yes, gun laws are gay.
new York

I've always wondered if u could use a flare gun also, maybe take the flare out and replace it with steel shot?
You can technically put a 12 gauge shotgun shell in a flare gun but the gun will literally fucking explode if you try to fire it. The flimsy plastic just can't handle the presshre and energy.

You can technically put a 12 gauge shotgun shell in a flare gun but the gun will literally fucking explode if you try to fire it. The flimsy plastic just can't handle the presshre and energy.
Yeah I'm talking a flare shell but with metal shot. Might not be powerful enough to kill tho

they said it's because of schizophrenia but they don't want to sell guns for you because of your looks :society: