Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't browse here at work from next week

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Some new foid is starting, and is sitting right next to me on the currently spare desk. It was nice to browse whatever I wanted while "working", without anyone seeing while it lasted. Also looking forward to initial introductions, if you've seen my previous posts on how people react to me its usually one of the following:

* Wide eyed stare like a retarded bug
* Trying not to laugh
* Look at me like I murdered their family

Also doesn't help this intern guy, who sits opposite me always looks at me when I'm working every few minutes, same wide eyed look shit, thinking I don't notice from the corner of my eye. Annoying as shit. I'm sorry I disturb everyone by merely existing, you useless fucks. I just live now to make people uncomfortable it feels like. That's all that happens, everyday.

To top it off, on the way back from work last night, stopped of at my local store to pick up some booze, food etc. Walking aback, this 13 or 14 year old little niggress, I could already tell by her sheboon face she had that 'im a bad bitch' attitude, and Im walking past her with my bags of stuff, and she fucking doesnt move over to make some space, she fucking knees my bags, I thought she broke my booze. I told her to "move over ya fucking moron", of course she just kept walking, didn't even look at me. Coward. If she had broken my booze bottles I would have scraped up the shards of glass, shoved them in her filthy little mouth and stamped on her head with my size 12 boots until there was nothing left. Fucking KFC cosplaying cunt. Sick of everyone, just fuck off.

Jfl if you actually browse this site on your work computer :feelshaha:

Low inhib af tbh
Im the IT guy, I manage all the network, infrastructure etc. so don't care.

This is probably not too helpful if you're already the IT guy, but this site looks a whole lot more inconspicuous with the stylesheet and images removed:
No css or images