Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting can't browse cuckit anymore

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

Thats facebook not reddit.

Degeneracy is spread on every platform, boyo.

i know it, i feel like this forun is the last non cucked place in the web
Soon (hopefully not) this place will also be overrun. Remember Knajjd's Law.

admins killed reddit

Soon (hopefully not) this place will also be overrun. Remember Knajjd's Law.
Knajjd is a bit too strict, but better than normie invansion

Knajjd is a bit too strict, but better than normie invansion
Do you know what I'm referring to?

Knajjd's Law: Any male-only space will eventually be overrun by females looking for attention.

Do you know what I'm referring to?

Knajjd's Law: Any male-only space will eventually be overrun by females looking for attention.
not if this place don't even alow females

not if this place don't even alow females
You're right, but sometimes they slip through the cracks. There was one who even reached over 10,000 posts before being discovered as one.

I'm glad we dont have cucks here.
They (and/or females) will eventually invade here looking for attention. It will be funny seeing them throw tantrums when they do not get attention, however, and are immediately banned on the spot.

They (and/or females) will eventually invade here looking for attention. It will be funny seeing them throw tantrums when they do not get attention, however, and are immediately banned on the spot.
No bro. They will get what they deserve. mods ban females on sight. and cucks,they will get banned too.

You're right, but sometimes they slip through the cracks. There was one who even reached over 10,000 posts before being discovered as one.
which user was discovered to be afoid? i'm shocked one could chameleon for so long

I mean, in a perfect society I'd respect a wife who would adhere to all Biblical rules (like obeying your husband)
unfortunately the society is terribly broken, so you have to display your dominance constantly not to get cucked

I mean, in a perfect society I'd respect a wife who would adhere to all Biblical rules (like obeying your husband)
unfortunately the society is terribly broken, so you have to display your dominance constantly not to get cucked
even tho, you can still get cucked, if jason mamoa appear around, he can cuck a entire small town with a snap of finger

who..?

srry i can't believe it
feels like I should've heard about it during my one year stay on this site. 10k+ posters are uncommon now, and were even more uncommon back in may which is for about as long as I've had a semi good idea of users' postcount

feels like I should've heard about it during my one year stay on this site. 10k+ posters are uncommon now, and were even more uncommon back in may
no idea, a lot of 3.5k+ posters are being banned now

never legitimately browsed it myself, terrible site

I never touched that shithole for more than an year by now

i see my normie friends browsing that for "dank memes" its so cringy

It's getting out of hand.