Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't breathe. Can't breathe. Women have always been horrible

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
2 bank robbers take people hostages for days. Eventually the women start falling in love with both, but mainly with one particular one. The good looking Chad.

I can't fucking breathe. You cannot make this stuff up.

http://www.history.com/news/stockholm-syndrome
While Enmark was wheeled away in a stretcher, she shouted to the handcuffed Olofsson, “Clark, I will see you again.”

were merely upset at the reckless attempts by the police to resolve the situation quickly, and some did testify on behalf of Olofsson because they witnessed no evidence of his guilt or complicity in the crime

Chad has received sentences for attempted murder, assault, robbery, and dealing narcotics and has spent more than half of his life in correctional institutions in Sweden. Olofsson has been called Sweden's first "pop-gangster". B-b-b-but personality is why he got women, right?

This is Chad:
clarkdrag440

clark.jpg

He received plenty of attention by women when he was in jail. He received love letters and all that shit and this was back in the '70s. You cannot make this stuff up.

Stockholm syndrome? kek. More like Chad syndrome. Bluepilled scientists had to think of some bullshit. It was just because he looked good.

Can't. Breathe.

Just.
Be.
Good.
Looking.

Just. Be. Good. Looking.

knajjd said:
subhuman side profile. just have hunter eyes theory

Profile is very overrated. A lot of guys have bad profiles, but look good. Front matters way more. Obviously just don't have a disgusting deformed profile like recessed jaw or chin.

knajjd said:
u barely see people perfectly from their front IRL and in motion, really. side profile is really important unless u wanna run fraudster game with ur pics online

...side profile is not "really important"

frJUyv1.jpg

itQ8pC9.png

cristiano-ronaldo-462-profile-photo-with-a-headphone-set-hanged-at-his-neck.jpg

ad_140065358-e1404898230756.jpg

It's overrated. Yeah it's important but not nearly as important as front. You don't need a Justin Bieber side profile to look good. That is cope.

knajjd said:
jfl what a cope meeks is a frauding subhuman btw

Lol at this retarded comment. Side profile is overrated as fuck. I've seen Lookism trash who post their "jawlines" showing their side profile, and it looks good. Then they show their front and they look like shit. Front >>> side. Always.

Go cope somewhere else, like Lookism. I'm sure you're slowly being blackpilled hard, because you only look good from the profile, but garbage from front.

knajjd said:
i don't look good from profile or front but i look even worse from the side lol next time u go out pay attention to which areas of strangers' faces u see most

It's their front. How fucking delusional are you? Ronaldo is one of the biggest slayers ever, and he killed your theory in an instant.

knajjd said:
he has status, that balding ethnic of a fraud would be KHHV otherwise. just stop coping bro u will never have godly forward growth and neither will i... i wish i knew about beltpulling when i was like 10
LOL @ calling Ronaldo ugly. Obvious troll, but whatever, I'll play along.

https://media.gq.com/photos/568ecf7117fd4e9c7b54e059/master/h_320,c_limit/christiano-ronaldo-gq-0216-2.jpg

Also learn what the word "cope" is. There is nothing I am coping about. I'm just not completely brain-dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back