Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't believe Skyrim came out 8 years ago.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
FUS RO DAH

Great cope. If you wonder how an oldcel made it this long part of it was this godlike game. Skyrim is for the Nords

Skyrim is kind of crap

Not a skyrim guy tbh, more of a fallout NV guy if I'm playing an open world.(4 and 76 is for homosexuals)

I still play it :panties:

i never played it but i remember all the memes back in 2011 and 2012 about it

It's SJWy but yeah I liked coping with it when I was still bluepilled

Modded Skyrim was a very good cope.

It's over for skyrimcels

Damn. 8 years. I prefered Oblivion to be honest but Skyrim's pretty nice not going to lie

I can't believe I didn't rope 8 years ago

2020 starts soon :feelsrope:

Walking simulator. Boring shit tbh

Skyrim is the best cope. You can ride dragons AND pickpocket people in the same game.

High IQ. I fucking adore Skyrim, it’s either my favorite or second favorite game of all time. Spent so many nights just wondering around, exploring, swimming, picking flowers... and the music... listening to it brings so many memories.

Never should have come here!

It's over when you make two threads about the same thing

Never played it

Main quest was so crap I only did it once, guilds were shit comparing to Morrowind and Oblivion aswell, but just wandering around and doing random stuff when modded to the point shit CTDed randomly was a great cope ngl.

Only us nords understand its beauty.Fus ro muthafuckin DAHHHHHHHH. Range banned on cuckchan again. Help me bros
Main quest was so crap I only did it once, guilds were shit comparing to Morrowind and Oblivion aswell, but just wandering around and doing random stuff when modded to the point shit CTDed randomly was a great cope ngl.
> someone that doesn't get Elder Scrolls
FUCK DA MAIN QUEST
FUS RO MOFOIN DAH.
MUFUFUGAH
FUS RO DAH

Great cope. If you wonder how an oldcel made it this long part of it was this godlike game. Skyrim is for the Nords
Fitting that I would post this at 11:11. Not bragging but look at that shit. U don't believe in coincidences? Hahahahahaha. Still virgin though. FUCK!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I didn't rope 8 years ago
Me neither. Praise games
>11/11/11
> Posted at 11:11
I'm god now!
fuck all you mortals!!!
You answer to me now!!! Just have a good time!!! PS GOD DON'T EXIST MUTHAFUKAAS!!!!!
Skyrim is kind of crap
Ur kinda crap no offense

Last edited:
Its a truly great game.

I just finished an estimated 7 or 8 hour session of Skyrim Special Edition on PC.

Though I own it for just about every other platform as well.

I could never get into other similar bullshit that people play and are fanatics over like World Of Warcraft, Everquest before it and such.

The Elder Scrolls games are my shit.

Well at least Oblivion and Skyrim are.

I tried Morrowind but its controls were just too damned clunky for my liking.

I wish they'd remake it to 2019 standards.

Oh yeah and I'd say my favorite of all of them that I played is probably Oblivion but yeah Skyrim is still plenty fun to mess around in.