Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cant believe its been two years since XXXTentacions death

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Assassinated: June 18, 2018, Deerfield Beach, FL

I wasnt a fan of his or anything but he just seemed like a figure whos loved by so many people

I remember twitter exploding like it happened yesterday and to think I was 21 at that time too

Feels so surreal, time sure flies

I used to bump his old soundcloud stuff, his new albums are whack
Rest in peace

I dont listen to rap or screech-grime-trap-oogabooga-music/whatever the fuck but it is always sad when someone gets killed like that

taken from us too soon

don't actually know who this is tbh

He is Tyrone so I don’t like him

I was listening to his music and picking up grapes in field when I got News of his death lol

Yeah it's crazy. He really wasn't a bad guy he just had a bad upbringing and he was turning his life around. Did they ever find who killed him and why?

His killer should be a saint tbh, one less statusmaxxed chad on this planet.

Jfl at all the incels simping for him

Lmao, it always cracks me up when same "respect wimmenz1!!1 le be a decent human bean!!" normies get super sad over thugmaxxed singers death who probably wouldn't have second thoughts about robbing them at gunpoint given different circumstances, tentacion is a perfect example of that.

Cracks me up even more when I see incels here being sad over death of esentially a dark-triadmaxxed fuckboy, just proves how many people here are clueless niggers- he got shit ton of cash for being piece of shit thug that made turbo shit music that is liked by le yongster degenerate foids and aspiring fuckboys while you are sentenced to either wageslave or neet and rot for the rest of your lives, and you are sad over his death:lul::lul::lul:

I hope he rots in hell and I hope his fans overdose on drugs or get killed in armed robbery
44633r

He deserved it for being a gangbanging drug addicted stupid nigger. He contributed nothing to society. No, making annoying noises into a microphone iSnt contribution

I‘ve been listening to him since 2015. (((They))) legit killed off all of the good artists I stg :feels:
Drake killed him
Lmao, it always cracks me up when same "respect wimmenz1!!1 le be a decent human bean!!" normies get super sad over thugmaxxed singers death who probably wouldn't have second thoughts about robbing them at gunpoint given different circumstances, tentacion is a perfect example of that.

Cracks me up even more when I see incels here being sad over death of esentially a dark-triadmaxxed fuckboy, just proves how many people here are clueless niggers- he got shit ton of cash for being piece of shit thug that made turbo shit music that is liked by le yongster degenerate foids and aspiring fuckboys while you are sentenced to either wageslave or neet and rot for the rest of your lives, and you are sad over his death:lul::lul::lul:

I hope he rots in hell and I hope his fans overdose on drugs or get killed in armed robbery
View attachment 325100
Keep coping autist he was based

I‘ve been listening to him since 2015. (((They))) legit killed off all of the good artists I stg :feels:

Drake killed him

Keep coping autist he was based
what is his most based songs?

White teens were virtue signalling and crying about how great he was on social media, it was lifefuel.
Good riddance another low iq hood rat is gone.

His killer should be a saint tbh, one less statusmaxxed chad on this planet.

Jfl at all the incels simping for him
He was a psychopath, low inhib Tyrone.

It's sad to see someone die but I'm just saying.