Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cant believe i have been on this site for 3 years

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
feels like an eternity

Never knew u existed till yesterday.

old users are suicidefuel

same, and more than half the users I once knew left

I can believe that you have been here for 3 years.

Who are the 5 most memorable users that you still think about from time to time (that are no more active on this site)

Who are the 5 most memorable users that you still think about from time to time (that are no more active on this site)
the ones that comes to my mind rn are HidekiTojota, BummerDrummer, FullTimeLoser, Grothendieck, Damo the incel

the ones that comes to my mind rn are HidekiTojota, BummerDrummer, FullTimeLoser, Grothendieck, Damo the incel
I'm sure you've had some memorable conversations with them. We are all loners here, loners cherish these conversations for the rest of their lives so I bet they think about you too.
I was looking at the old threads from way back in 2018, the funny back and fourth between now deleted users kinda made me feel a bit sad about how everyone moved on from this forum but deep down I know they still think about those guys, their autistic posts and Avis. I know I do. Although what sucked for me is that couldn't move on.

I'm sure you've had some memorable conversations with them. We are all loners here, loners cherish these conversations for the rest of their lives so I bet they think about you too.
I was looking at the old threads from way back in 2018, the funny back and fourth between now deleted users kinda made me feel a bit sad about how everyone moved on from this forum but deep down I know they still think about those guys, their autistic posts and Avis. I know I do. Although what sucked for me is that couldn't move on.
you're right, even tho my era was good i still feel some weird nostalgia for the time i wasnt apart of (2017-2018)

Grothendieck was @Aadi if you remember him

Grothendieck was @Aadi if you remember him
was there two Grothendiecks? the one i remember was some powerlifting french math student, not some 17yo race autist from india

are you actively trying to ascend or did you give up? if it's the first it's brootal suifuel

was there two Grothendiecks? the one i remember was some powerlifting french math student, not some 17yo race autist from india
He told me Grothendieck was his schizoposting account from 2019 where he would larp, and aadi was studying maths in uni and also a gymcel so I think it’s the same guy

He told me Grothendieck was his schizoposting account from 2019 where he would larp, and aadi was studying maths in uni and also a gymcel so I think it’s the same guy
nah
Groth was much older
he spoke fluent french
Groth also was likeable unlike aadi

nah
Groth was much older
he spoke fluent french
Aadi is in his 20s as well, not 17. But you say he spoke fluent French so maybe it wasn’t him then. He told me @Sincere was also his alt, the alleged woman foidologist was simping for

I rmb you when you had the Joker anime avi

Aadi is in his 20s as well, not 17. But you say he spoke fluent French so maybe it wasn’t him then. He told me @Sincere was also his alt, the alleged woman foidologist was simping for
Aadi is in his 20s now, Grot was in his 20s back then, almost 3 years ago, Grot should be 25-26 now
its easy to say you were X user, he's just a teenager lying

Aadi is in his 20s now, Grot was in his 20s back then, almost 3 years ago, Grot should be 25-26 now
its easy to say you were X user, he's just a teenager lying
Do you know what happened to fulltimeloser after he got deported

Do you know what happened to fulltimeloser after he got deported
Last things I saw him say about his situation was to other people in private, so can't really say
and im prolly not up to date

Last things I saw him say about his situation was to other people in private, so can't really say
and im prolly not up to date
Do you remember me in voice chat with you and gymlet on that server which got deleted