Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can’t accept that I’ll be an incel my whole life

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
The truth is brutal and the blackpill is a hard pill to swallow. What did I do to deserve this shit ??

you have hope with ai girls, robot sex bots
that is your major hope, and the hope of all incels in 2024

i can tolerate it now since i have family, they are a substitute for not having a gf but i know in the future i will not be able to tolerate being incel for my whole life.

you have hope with ai girls, robot sex bots
that is your major hope, and the hope of all incels in 2024
Fuck this. Nothing can replace intimacy with an other human being. Once a loser, always a loser.

i can tolerate it now since i have family, they are a substitute for not having a gf but i know in the future i will not be able to tolerate being incel for my whole life.
Better rope then.

Cope by being the villain of your own story

Fuck this. Nothing can replace intimacy with an other human being. Once a loser, always a loser.
haha, nah bro, ur coping hard actually
like, ai robot girls are going to be SO fucking good
like, they will have perfect human voices, they will have advanced ai's so they will be intelligent, they will interact with you in real time
they will engage in whatever fetishes you want. they will be your mommy dommy or submissive slave. whatever you want, just to make you happy
they will be virgins, and will literally end their lives for you, because you can program them to be entirely altruistic for you

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SgE6D--y_3o

im telling you bro, the future is bright
in like 5 to 10 years, the quality of sex ai robot girlfriends will be so good even normies will consider if they want to get with some post wall 27 year old tattoo'd roastie hag, or just get a robot gf

You can never become the villain of your own story
Well you get my point, in the foids story. It’s late where I’m at so I worded it incorrectly. I guess I’m retardmaxxing tonight