Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cannot empathize with normies

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NORMAL incel
Watching Final destination right now.
Lots of normies died who were friends with the main characters.
I literally look at them, as if I'm an alien. I will never have friends like this, because I never did.
Involuntary alienmaxxing.

I can emphasize with them but I feel no sympathy. They'd mock and humilate us given the chance.

I literally look at them, as if I'm an alien. I will never have friends like this, because I never did.
For the same reason, I've never felt sorry for normal people who got fucked during a divorce.

For the same reason, I've never felt sorry for normal people who got fucked during a divorce.
Same here. Normies don't view me as being an equal, so why should I take the time to care about their problems?

Same here. Normies don't view me as being an equal, so why should I take the time to care about their problems?
Yes, that's why I've always considered MGTOW clowns, who begin to see what we see, but only after fate gives them a kick in the ass.

watching shows with friendships is brutal