Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cannibalism and murder is fine because consent. HE IS FREED (Germany)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

In bizzare case, Germany decides tot judge the case with a "Weimar" touch, freeing a maneater that murdered a man, all because of consent.

To the family next door, Armin Meiwes seemed the perfect neighbour. He mowed their lawn, repaired their car and even invited them round for dinner.

Other residents in the small German town of Rotenburg also believed there was nothing odd about the 42-year-old computer expert, whose light burned late into the night inside his creaking mansion. Yesterday, however, Meiwes appeared in court charged with killing - and then frying and eating - another man.

In one of the most extraordinary trials in German criminal history, the self-confessed cannibal admitted that he had met a 43-year-old Berlin engineer, Bernd Brandes, after advertising on the internet, and had chopped him up and eaten him.

It was, he said, something he had wanted to do for a long time. "I always had the fantasy and in the end I fulfilled it," Meiwes told the court on the first day of his trial for murder in the nearby city of Kassel.

does this mean you can kill people and just fake consent.

In bizzare case, Germany decides tot judge the case with a "Weimar" touch, freeing a maneater that murdered a man, all because of consent.

View attachment 1209283
I know him

why is germany so retarded

why is germany so retarded
I thought no one was stupid enough to allow literal killers/maneating degenerates out the jail because of muh consent, but I was wrong.

I thought no one was stupid enough to allow literal killers/maneating degenerates out the jail because of muh consent, but I was wrong.
he is under sicherheitsverwahrung! he is in jail!

Under what?
If you are still seen as a danger after 15 years in Germany (maximum penalty), then you will be locked up under preventive detention. his prison term extended.

Last edited:
Under what?
he ate a man that said that he wanted be eaten by meiwes. "If I survive until morning then we'll eat my balls for breakfast" said his victim.

If you are still seen as a danger after 15 years in Germany (maximum penalty), then you will be locked up under preventive detention. his prison term extended.

he ate a man that said that he wanted be eaten by meiwes. "If I survive until morning then we'll eat my balls for breakfast" said his victim.
Oh, now I understand, I saw that in American movies. Thanks for the explanation.

Oh, now I understand, I saw that in American movies. Thanks for the explanation.
they burned his house down but the ground belongs to him