Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cannabis is not an incel characteristic

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Politicians are trying to legalize cannabis. I don't have the ability to grow cannabis (low IQ) nor do I have any friends through whom I can get it. I hope that cannabis will be banned again so that I ruin other people's enjoyment of it and take away their fun.
midget-angry.gif

You can get a medical cannabis card. I got one but im in the usa, so idk how it works if u live in some other country.

I hope that cannabis will be banned again so that I ruin other people's enjoyment of it and take away their fun.
As much as that’d be nice, cannabis was banned for hundreds of years and plenty of people still did it. It’d just be a waste of tax money.

Just stealing up my own wage to try and squash a few normies puffing on weed.

Most foids don’t like weed anyways, and foids are the ones who deserve to suffer. Ban something like makeup, or Starbucks

You can get a medical cannabis card. I got one but im in the usa, so idk how it works if u live in some other country.
don't have money and don't have connections. So I hope they take away your nigger weed. only alcohol for the people, it's the best for depression.

Its a loser characteristic

As much as that’d be nice, cannabis was banned for hundreds of years and plenty of people still did it. It’d just be a waste of tax money.

Just stealing up my own wage to try and squash a few normies puffing on weed.

Most foids don’t like weed anyways, and foids are the ones who deserve to suffer. Ban something like makeup, or Starbucks
no truecel can get to weed. I hope it gets banned so that it makes life difficult for normies.

Its a loser characteristic
nope. you can get weed with connections and truecels don't have this connections. So I hope its get banned again. no weed on partys anymore ha ha ha

weedmaxxing is a giga normie trait, i can't do drugs because mom told me they're bad long ago, i was conditioned as a mommy boy (incel trait)

weedmaxxing is a giga normie trait, i can't do drugs because mom told me they're bad long ago, i was conditioned as a mommy boy (incel trait)
I had never friends that give me weed. Even if I would pay for it I don't know where I can buy it lol.

no truecel can get to weed. I hope it gets banned so that it makes life difficult for normies.
Huh? Drug dealers don’t give a fuck how ugly you are, they just want their money. Anyone can find illegal drugs.

In fact many incels use it as a cope, similar to alcohol or cigarettes. I think you just have FOMO on such a high quality cope

If a lot of chads and foids did weed, I’d say ban it anyway. But they don’t. Chads do cocaine and liquor

Huh? Drug dealers don’t give a fuck how ugly you are, they just want their money. Anyone can find illegal drugs.
nope. everybody here buy weed from connections like "he know a friend and his friend sell weed". Of course you can go to a bump and ask him "please can you scam me?"

I had never friends that give me weed. Even if I would pay for it I don't know where I can buy it lol.
Just ask a sketchy brown guy in the hood on the corner.

Just ask a sketchy brown guy in the hood on the corner.
I don't know any nigger here and I don't want go to a nigger I don't know so I give a fucking shit on weed

Cannabis is normie drug real trucels do heroin

Politicians are trying to legalize cannabis. I don't have the ability to grow cannabis (low IQ) nor do I have any friends through whom I can get it. I hope that cannabis will be banned again so that I ruin other people's enjoyment of it and take away their fun.
midget-angry.gif
If you have connections to drug dealers irl, you are a fakecel

There’s an abundance of them in my area they’ll come up to you on the street and ask if you smoke

I hope that cannabis will be banned again so that I ruin other people's enjoyment of it and take away their fun.
It wouldn't have any impact on normies having fun, it only takes weed away from incels who want to cope. Normies always know someone who sells it or will help to get it. Truecels would just get robbed, beaten, doxxed and arrested if they tried to get weed where it's illegal.

alc. ist truecel drug, you can buy easier alc. without any connections
If alcohol was illegal it would be just like weed, where you need to know a friend who knows a guy. It happened in the prohibition, and it’d happen again. Your line of reasoning is flawed and hypocritical

Legalizing weed is actually equality for incels. It allows us to access a cope without needing black market social connections. Stay seething that you are unwilling to tap into such a top tier cope lol