Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Canadian Stacys get cancer from Breast Implants HAHA!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Canadian foids are notoriously known to hate on men, impose feminist laws and use police against fathers, so this is LIFEFUEL.
I just posted how an American thot became a teacher and got angry that she was being criticized for revealing the contours of her fake ass to students on campus. I hope and pray to Yahweh, that she also gets cancer or sickness from those implants!

Today was a good day:
https://www.thestar.com/news/invest...secret-thanks-to-broken-reporting-system.html

Die fucking whore

What a bitch, I hope she rot in hell.

@FoidsDeserveCancer

The FDA first flagged a link between breast implants and cancer in 2011, saying the agency “believes that women with breast implants may have a very small but increased risk of developing this disease in the scar capsule adjacent to the implant.”
danielle_washington_4.jpg

Danielle Washington of Surrey, B.C. has filed a civil suit against Allergan, the maker of her textured breast implants, alleging the devices are responsible for her BIA-ALCL cancer diagnosis. (Jesse Winter)
That’s the year Danielle Washington, a B.C. mother of six daughters, chose to get textured implants.

In July 2016, the year the World Health Organization designated BIA-ALCL a lymphoma, Washington got out of the shower and noticed her left breast had doubled in size.
“I panicked,” she said.

Washington ended up having fluid drained and her doctor ordered tests. Later that month, he called her to his office for a consultation.
“He came into the room in his surgical clothes…and he looked at me and said, ‘I’m sorry, it’s cancer.’ From there, everything was a blur.”
In September 2016, Washington had her implants removed.

She continues to be tested and has symptoms, including fatigue, cognitive dysfunction, muscle and joint pain, poor sleep, vision problems, vertigo, headaches, shortness of breath, a pain and burning sensation around breasts and underarms, anxiety and panic attacks and “many times where I almost collapsed. On a few occasions, I did.”
For the past two years, Washington has been unable to work and her husband has taken on household responsibilities.

I hope nature fucks up these materialistic, pretentious, greedy, fake subhuman cum rags.:feelsree::woke:

Unfortunately, these cancerous foids will live longer lives than the rest of us who have to suffer with inceldom.
brutal lifepill

nice.
rest in piss whore.

now you can attract chad...

IN HELL YOU FUCKING WHORES

carpet bomb leafistan already

And I JIZZED IN MY PANT, JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!!

She is 54 years old.
LifeGoals

Cancer scares the shit out of me sometimes I get paranoid and go to the doctor and tell him I have cancer

Cancer scares the shit out of me sometimes I get paranoid and go to the doctor and tell him I have cancer
incels like us are more likely to die from suicide, overdose, poverty, SJW mobs and gangstalking than cancer.

"Let's carve open our bodies and stuff in silicone, nothing bad will happen"
giphy.gif

Stacey has been ruined for Chad.

A travesty...truly.

Stacey has been ruined for Chad.

A travesty...truly.
Suits them right. Let them suffer with cancer for Chad while they get us murdered by police for trivial harassment complaints.
Stacys aren't putting stuff into their breast tissue for us, they are doing that for Chads, Tyrones and Lil Chadsters and Lil Tyrone.

Lol they paid for implants, but got cancer.

Lol they paid for implants, but got cancer.
Lots of men living in Toronto can't afford a bus fare to work because of the feminist and globohomo way of life that's pricing everyone of the city.

I hope the pain of her cancer makes she forget all the pleasure she got from Chad thanks to them

I wonder if this problem affects other types of implants like chin or jaw implants. I have always wanted to get mandibular angle implants. It's one of my copes. But not if they're going to give me cancer.

It looks like from the article it's primarily an issue of the "textured surface" of the implants, which means it probably wouldn't be relevant to jaw/chin implants. But who knows.

It looks like from the article it's primarily an issue of the "textured surface" of the implants
I'm no doc or Wouldn't qualify for medical school because of feminist discrimination, but inserting toxic chemicals into breast tissue or ass tissue will cause the body to go haywire in some way or the other.

it is like those organ transplants where patients have to use medication forever that stops the body from rejecting the donor organ.

It's also why doing "height surgery" or penis enlargement surgery will only do more harm than good because the body will react as if it's a foreign object.

I'm no doc, but that's my theory.
Toxic chemicals affect the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back