Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canadian government to spend $2M to "figure us out"

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
lmao imagine wasting millions of dollars trying to understand the terminology of a bunch of lonely, depressed virgins, just give us all free neetbux with that money for gods sake...

HEY CANADA suck my dick :feelslala:

Imagine being so deluded that you think a bunch of oppressed virgins on the internet are a legitimate threat.

JFL

Canada should be napalmed

what is there to figure out? spend like a week here and you'll get everything.

JFL cucked western governments tackling the real issues, guaranteed it will be "researched" by a pack of feminist gender studies majors who will conclude "DeY iS MiSogyKnIsTz!!1!"

If there was ever a reason to nuke Canada and all of the west for that matter it's this.

Also this....

In other news, Canada spends 2 million hiring roasties to berate male virgins. What a fucken joke. I just know all that money going to foids will go to chad’s gift of a leather jacket.

And....

Jfl this is another stunt feminist are pulling to get our tax money.
Those cults are gonna read few posts on this site and write a paper and call it research and take the 1.5m lmao.

Cant spell Canuck without cuck

Pretty much.

lol @ $2M, just lurk moar fgts

Jfl at Canada. They’ll be conquered any day now .. what a meme cuck country

canada is such a shithole they wont fix anything, just a huge waste of money. fuck off normshits

Every paragraph gave me a chuckle

JFL. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah this has to be a joke, what sort of dumb fucks do you have to be to place that amount of money in a futile effort to “study incels” what a fucking meme :feelsLSD:

What part of the term “female hypergamy” do they not understand, and why does it cost them $2million to figure it out?

Civilisation feels like a joke.

That money probably went to Israel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl @ that bullshit reason.

let them drain more of their resources on frivolous experiments until they are bankrupt and collapse, these retards are slowly digging their own grave

They can still get us wrong jfl

Leafs are an embarrassment to humanity.

Hey, Canada, pay me 10 thousand dollars and my trip and I'll teach you everything you need to know.

Spoiler: Their conclusion is that we're all right wing Nazis.

Why don't they just interview people on this forum? Its free and I'm sure we'd be obliged to tell them our life stories.

I bet this is an embezzlement scheme. There is no way that they need 2 million dollars to figure out incel culture. I bet they are using the money in other ways and they are just using this as a cover.
Spoiler: Their conclusion is that we're all right wing Nazis.
probably, even though it's not accurate. I bet they wont do any research at all.

I bet they are using the money in other ways and they are just using this as a cover.
I think quite like this but a little bit different. They use this money in other ways but mentioning incels to make society more encouraged of mocking us even more. This way they could gain power with the creation of new retarded group of people, the likes of SJW, IncelTears, etc. Absolutely no money spent as the real purpose is to get people's hate on us more. The money might as well spent to raise Chad's spawns and keep single mothers alive, and perhaps funding feminism, lgbt community, etc, which are ridiculous ways to spend 2m when every single people in the world know that amount of money is better spent on keeping those starving african children alive. Getting rid of incels and being a good government cuck for women. 2 birds 1 stone. Well done Cucknada

JFL if your an incel living in canada, your country is the most retarded in the world.

Cope tbh, legal weed gave them so many shekels they can afford to eradicate canadiancels

why waste that money when you can just give it to the homeless, poor, sick, and other people in unfortunate situations

That's $2M spent on virtue signalling... What a waste. I wonder how many Canadian incels who post here could be surgerymaxxed with that money? I'd say 30-40...Fucking disgusting... That's like having the cure for some deadly disease, seeing people dying from that deadly disease, and using $2M to take pictures of the victims and write blogs about it instead of giving them the cure. Canada just essentially gave $2M to normies, cucks, and femasites to stalk our sites and talk shit about us. Fucking unreal, why do they get $2M to do that when cucktears does it for free?

They are just worried about the "threat" of incels and not studying the root causes or what could solve the problem. They want lonely men to just stay in thier rooms and not talk to anyone about thier problems.

Ugly useless men out of site out of mind would be the ultimate solution that they want.

e54c1e1ddaac9fa58d51121f81ba1bd7.png

If I had a dollar for every time...

Thank God it's the Canadian government, idgaf what they "figure out" it's not like they can actually do anything

Unless this "intervention program" includes me getting a foid then they can fuck off, I don't need their carrot on a stick, nor do I want to listen to some mental health (((professional))) spew bluepilled shit.

I mean just look at the absolute state of the comments

This one is most likely written by some fucking retarded clueless boomer
"Here's some advice for the incels. Stand up straight, get cleaned up, make a career or at least a job, get out of Momma's basement. Buy a car. Find girls in your league, treat them well, put a ring on their finger. It's a formula that's served homelier and weaker men since we evolved beyond the apes, and there is no other - but it will work for you too."

Just wage slave br0
What's that you live for free in your parents house? get you own one, get yourself in debt you little worker ant, the long nose tribe need money.
Betabux then marry (You have to be insane to do this at this period in time) a used up leftover of chad br0
get a car br0 (Driver licencepill strikes again)
Treat the womyn nice br0 you are her slave after all

Last edited:
What a bunch of faggots

I like how they'd rather spend $2M to research us rather than properly legalize prostitution to help with inceldom and simply ask incels what our problem is and how they could help us.

(Canadian prostitution laws are cucked, its legal to sell sex, but illegal to buy it, so its just legal BS games being played by saying prostitution is "legal", its like they are trolling their own male population)

This is fucking hilarious

the comments on that article are so insanely low IQ

Just fucking read the pinned incel terminology thread on IT, legit retards.

If you're canadian and ugly (not even saying incel) I have a bad news for you. In a few years, they'd send you in a reeducation camp.

Lol, just imagine going to school for 12+ years just to study incels.
Unless this "intervention program" includes me getting a foid then they can fuck off, I don't need their carrot on a stick, nor do I want to listen to some mental health (((professional))) spew bluepilled shit.

I mean just look at the absolute state of the comments

This one is most likely written by some fucking retarded clueless boomer
"Here's some advice for the incels. Stand up straight, get cleaned up, make a career or at least a job, get out of Momma's basement. Buy a car. Find girls in your league, treat them well, put a ring on their finger. It's a formula that's served homelier and weaker men since we evolved beyond the apes, and there is no other - but it will work for you too."

Just wage slave br0
What's that you live for free in your parents house? get you own one, get yourself in debt you little worker ant, the long nose tribe need money.
Betabux then marry (You have to be insane to do this at this period in time) a used up leftover of chad br0
get a car br0 (Driver licencepill strikes again)
Treat the womyn nice br0 you are her slave after all
Lol, all they're going to be able to do is to tell us to go to some therapist so they can bend us to their will.

They will spend $2 million just to "figure out" that we're all mysoginist, racist, alt-right White supremacists.
Canadian government has the combined IQ of a Brick. It is quite literally free to learn about us and yet they need to spend money. Low IQ deeper than the Mariana Trench.

clown world

"To help men leave the toxic online community, researchers are considering partnering with forums such as Reddit to advertise and send direct messages about intervention services to incels, said an analyst at Moonshot CVE – Countering Violent Extremism, an organization that received $1.5-million from Public Safety Canada in 2018 to introduce an online method of countering radicalization. As a woman, the analyst requested anonymity to avoid being targeted by incels."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's always reddit

Last edited: