Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Canadian Foids IV/Rant: Rising Up Instead of Rotting (And You Should Too)

Post about my confrontations of those who hurt me in the past?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cashyfon

Cashyfon

Use Tor, boyos.
★★
I'm done with this shit involving foids pushing incels like us around. I just want to be free from this shit that foids impose on us. (I'm not going ER or anything like that as revenge, so relax, feds and law enforcers :feelsbaton:) I will start getting to the bottom of why the people who hurt me think they can do just that. I am done with foid bullshit, I'm gonna get straight answers one way or another from them on why the specific ones I knew turned me into one instead of just assuming generalized shit about foidery.

I wanted love, but Canuckistan gave me hate. From this day on, I'm taking back my dignity, my pride, and my sanity, and giving hate back.

Why have I snapped? Well, it all started last Monday. I was going for an English oral exam, and halfway through the car ride there, my mother asked about J and what was going on. I was not about to get into an argument right before the oral exam, so I stalled for about 5 minutes. After the exam (which went okay but not ideal), I told her about what was going on. She said I'm the one with the issue here and "oH sHe'S a NiCe GiRl" (she isn't, she's terrible, just like the rest of them). Like, really? Can't defend your own son? Guess defending a foid is more important than your own flesh and blood. :feelsseriously:

After almost a week of LDARing, I've finally had enough. I'm not even in my 20s yet, and I should've at least had one successful relationship for a couple of months with even a random foid due to average looks and shit, but no. I went after top Stacies, failed. I lowered my standards to try to score with a looksmatch, failed. (inb4 they're foids they do that shit to you you've been here a month you should know this cuck) But I don't care anymore. I will not LDAR. I will not rope. I refuse. I may be incel but I'm not gonna rot because of it. I will confront those who fucked up, and I will take back my life.

Here's my message to the rest of you: YOU HAVE A LIFE, GO OUT AND LIVE IT. Cope to the bitter end. Inceldom does NOT mean the end of life, so stop with the "rope" shit and go find something, anything, to give you satisfaction. Also, confront everyone who hurt you, it's not worth not knowing specifics instead of the general "foids are garbage". Take back your life, .is. Don't let society win. Don't let foids win.

Whether in Canada or anywhere else, don't rope.

People who hurt get away with it because you're ugly. (Average = Ugly)

You're fault for assuming that you stand a chance against chads and chadlites.

This entire post is kinda bluepilled and low IQ

Wouldn't contributing to society while still remaining incel be the greatest possible defeat? I'm not encouraging anyone to kill themselves, it's a personal decision, I just don't believe that there is anything inherently wrong with suicide.

If you contribute to society in any way its pretty cucked.
We stand a chance if we actually fight back
Fight for what? Foids? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Cucked for actually changing society to get justice for incels?

No, we fight AGAINST foids. We need to rise up instead of giving up
Society isn't blind and any attempt at trying to bring them to see our side of the story would be sheer suicide with the amount of backlash you would receive.

The thing about rising up is that it is easy to be put down again. You think the government care? You think people care? People don't care as long as they are in their happy little bubble really. While I do agree having optimism is good. Pessimism can help one to keep ones head when everyone else is losing theirs. Blind optimism is death. The government literally brainwashes people to be cucks, you think these people want us to be heard fairly?

Last edited:
Society isn't blind and any attempt at trying to bring them to see our side of the story would be sheer suicide with the amount of backlash you would receive.
I think the problem is giving into the backlash too easily. If we stopped giving a fuck and actually fought to the end, we'd achieve something.

This is why teenagers shouldn't be allowed here.

You already exposed yourself as a larper. Possibly a foid as well.

No, we fight AGAINST foids. We need to rise up instead of giving up

Talking to them will be fruitless and will be met with the typical response.

Because we might actually have a vision to change the state of inceldom and get incels to ascend?

Incels aren't gonna ascend. Some fakecels might but true incels will never ascend. They can betabux but that isn't the same as ascension

You can't change society, you'd have to be an extremely lucky outlier to even manage to statusmaxx, much less change society. Giving our overlords your labor won't help you.

You already exposed yourself as a larper. Possibly a foid as well.
This does seem like a larp.

I will start getting to the bottom of why the people who hurt me think they can do just that.
It’s because they know that they can inflict pain and misery uncontested. They’re like mass shooters, it’s all fun and games until the “authorities” arrive and they off themselves. The same thing goes for normies, they harass, insult, and beat you down until they’re the ones on the receiving end. Once they face retribution, they will run and cry out for their fellow oppressors to save them and carry out “justice” against their would-be prey

Because we might actually have a vision to change the state of inceldom and get incels to ascend?
Unless you can teach others how to change the bones of their face and elongate their limbs, you won't be able to help much. You're just some normie who's had a bit of bad luck.
I should've at least had one successful relationship for a couple of months with even a random foid due to average looks and shit
If you are average looking, you don't belong here and you have nothing to contribute to most of us. Sounds like you'd be more at home at The Red Pill.

It’s because they know that they can inflict pain and misery uncontested. They’re like mass shooters, it’s all fun and games until the “authorities” arrive and they off themselves. The same thing goes for normies, they harass, insult, and beat you down until they’re the ones on the receiving end. Once they face retribution, they will run and cry out for their fellow oppressors to save them and carry out “justice” against their would-be prey
When Prey becomes Predator and Predator becomes Prey.

When Prey becomes Predator and Predator becomes Prey.
And that’s when “morality”, “humanity”, and “valuing the lives of others” suddenly becomes important

JoinedJan 2, 2019

lol
[IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/13/13882.jpg?1541903398[/IMG]
Swiswis
Major
-
JoinedSep 11, 2018Messages2,281

I'd say the first option.