Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada | Pajeet pleads GUILTY | Charged of sleeping with 100s of JB's

Octophobia

Octophobia

old head
Imesh Ratnayake, who admitted on Aug. 20, 2024, to 11 sex offences against young girls in the Edmonton area.

40f43b5a-81ea-a025-ed49-fb75ad86150a_271652800-s-e1671574847934.jpg

Imesh Ratnayake, 23 [...] plead guilty to 11 of the 37 counts [...] luring, sexually abusing and extorting eight girls in a small community near Edmonton.
Ratnayake met the girls on Snapchat and offered to buy them disposable vape pens in exchange for sex acts. [..] he met two of the girls in person — one of whom was 11 — and filmed them while they performed sex acts on him in his car.
Police initially said they found images on Ratnayake’s devices depicting “upwards of potentially 100” unidentified victims of child luring and sexual assault.

JFL look at this guy :lul::lul:
I can't even get a date but turds like this are out there easily get dozens of women to show up to their basement/car for immediate sex
:lul::lul:

Through snapchat of all places...

I try talking to any woman and they are the most difficult, stubborn and paranoid people on earth. And then there's this :lul::lul:

Source:

JBC strikes again

@Rapist this guy has a Sinhalese surname this is in your Canada :lul:

40f43b5a-81ea-a025-ed49-fb75ad86150a_271652800-s-e1671574847934.jpg

JFL look at this guy :lul::lul:
I can't even get a date but turds like this are out there easily get dozens of women to show up to their basement/car for immediate sex
:lul::lul:

Through snapchat of all places...

I try talking to any woman and they are the most difficult, stubborn and paranoid people on earth. And then there's this :lul::lul:

Source:

BASEES BASED BASED BASED BASED BASEED GIVE HIM REWARD THKS IS CRAZY CURRY CELS WHATS YOUR EXCUSE!!!!!

Fucking useless pajeets man, i mog him easily