Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Canada May be Taken over by a Right-Wing Extremist

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As you guys know, I want to move to Canada and my company may transfer me. I want to move to Canada because I like their version of social democracy far more than the truthless social darwinism found in the U.S,

Unfortunantly, Trudeau may lose the next election to a right-wing extremist named "Pierre Poilievre". He supports anti-vaxxors, anti-maskers, etc... and supports right-wing insurrectionists against the Canadian government. I have an immune system disorder. I literally can not survive in his version of Canada because my liklihood of getting Covid is really high. He also wants to remove environmental regulation and restart the Canadian oil industry. My lungs are really weak and that would kill me. I need these clean green technologies for my own health and safety. Chads don't give a fuck because they were blessed with perfect genetics, incels like me on the other hand.... not so much.

This also isn't as relevant to this forum but he's also pro-bitcoin and crypto, which as an economics I think is a total disaster. I support the current monetary system and think bitcoin is a total waste of energy and is an economic cancer. I just want people to be happy, and I think that a Canada run by Pierre would be a total nightmare. I'm worried that if I do transfer to Canada, it will turn into Florida or Texas, and I will miss NY.

ok. come to my house, you'll be safe from the nazis. :feelsokman:

Canada is an American colony so it doesn't matter. Can't wait to invade them for fresh water :dab::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

RIP UK is being taken over by righties as well. Australia will be next. Then you'll have to learn another language.

Canada is an American colony so it doesn't matter. Can't wait to invade them for fresh water :dab::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
You mean British colony? It should be annexed by America though.

OP is leftist! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk:

A lot of libtards here I'm shocked

Finally this piece of shit got banned :feelskek:

As you guys know, I want to move to Canada and my company may transfer me. I want to move to Canada because I like their version of social democracy far more than the truthless social darwinism found in the U.S,

Unfortunantly, Trudeau may lose the next election to a right-wing extremist named "Pierre Poilievre". He supports anti-vaxxors, anti-maskers, etc... and supports right-wing insurrectionists against the Canadian government. I have an immune system disorder. I literally can not survive in his version of Canada because my liklihood of getting Covid is really high. He also wants to remove environmental regulation and restart the Canadian oil industry. My lungs are really weak and that would kill me. I need these clean green technologies for my own health and safety. Chads don't give a fuck because they were blessed with perfect genetics, incels like me on the other hand.... not so much.

This also isn't as relevant to this forum but he's also pro-bitcoin and crypto, which as an economics I think is a total disaster. I support the current monetary system and think bitcoin is a total waste of energy and is an economic cancer. I just want people to be happy, and I think that a Canada run by Pierre would be a total nightmare. I'm worried that if I do transfer to Canada, it will turn into Florida or Texas, and I will miss NY.
I see you're banned but I'll answer anyway.

Pierre Polievre or whatever the spelling is won't be getting even a chance to ru(i)n the already destroyed country of Canada until at least 2025. Why? Because dickless curry cuck Jagmeet Singh is giving Tyrant Trudeau enough seats in Parliament for a majority, so Frog King can rule over the goyim as he sees fit for years. Jagmeet only cares about his golden government pension (which vests in 2025) and has already shown he'll sellout his party and the entire country for his own personal benefit.

No one is going to stop Tyrant Trudeau from running this poz nation off a cliff and right into the WEF's hands. Pierre is also starting to have people suspicious of him since he missed a crucial vote on May 30 to lift the federal mandates on travel because his "phone signal went out while driving." Pierre also didn't bother to meet with Canadian veteran James Topp, who recently completed his 4000km walk to Ottawa to talk about lifting the mandates.

It's a circus up here. Trudeau is also importing over 420,000 people per year despite a housing crisis and bumping the interest rate up so it'll be more expensive for mortgage holders and thus, bumping rent up exponentially. Canadia can't even process enough passports for people and are over 2 million passports behind, as well as over 2 million surgeries behind because of the plandemic cancelling all actual surgeries for cancer and other ailments.

Kill it all with fire. Canada is beyond finished.