Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals - Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court

this can't be real.

@FeminismsCancer

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ME WILL NOTE THAT I CALLED THIS.

I HAVE LITERALLY SAID OVER AND OVER AND OVER THAT LIBS ARE ALL ABOUT PUSHING DEGENERACY AND THAT BESTIALITY WOULD BE NEXT.

I'VE MADE TONS OF POSTS ABOUT IT AND I WAS RIGHT. LIBERALISM IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING DEGENERACY

Let's go. Now legalize pedophilia.

No penetration allowed? But that's the best part!

>tfw you can't move to Canada to fuck cows legally.

Welcome to cuckcanada fucking hate it here

Let's go. Now legalize pedophilia.
giphy.gif

So if I had sex with a fucking animal it would be A-okay, yet if I had sex with a willing 15 year old I'd go to jail? gg

I can’t even imagine doing that

I hope some canadian cucks take the dogpill

Maybe there was a shortage of Chads and the femoids REALLY didn’t want to stoop to the sub 7s so they went for animals instead because even they’re more desireable than us

im legit dying HAHAHHhahHAHhhAhAHhhHaha

daily reminder if it's not chad, it's buster.

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ME WILL NOTE THAT I CALLED THIS.

I HAVE LITERALLY SAID OVER AND OVER AND OVER THAT LIBS ARE ALL ABOUT PUSHING DEGENERACY AND THAT BESTIALITY WOULD BE NEXT.

I'VE MADE TONS OF POSTS ABOUT IT AND I WAS RIGHT. LIBERALISM IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING DEGENERACY
That's ridiculous. Zoophilia (and that's the real name, bestiality is something else) used to be legal almost everywhere and it's in the early 2Ks that the 'progressive' governments the world over decided to suddenly criminalise it. Only TRP fags believe paedophilia is next as that is even too good to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back