Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada just banned all assault guns.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Yes goy, you like it when things are taken away from you... you like when we limit what you can have... you like it when we put estrogen and fluroide into the water.... be a good little goy.
Something I will never use because I will never need just got banned, the horror. How am I gonna survive when reptilian zionists storm my house to take away muh freedoms now?
What's the point of having an assault rifle? Why would any civilian need one?
B-But I need to protect muh freedoms bruh!

Last edited:
What's the point of having an assault rifle? Why would any civilian need one?
get your braincells checked
"Why would you ever need a backup to defend yourself why not be a good little disarmed cuck"

The founding fathers literally had that entire concept in mind in case the government tried to overpower the populace

You don't need a fucking assault rifle to defend yourself. No one needs a Kalashnikov or M4 to defend himself.
Yes, yes good good. No of course you don't be reasonable. Just let me take that from you, here having a water gun instead

Brb let me walk out with my Ak-47 just in case some nigger tries to steal my money. Do you not see how retarded this sounds?
Sounds absolutely based.

Also, jfl did you forget that whole concert shooting? If someone wants to do something like that shitty little laws against it won't stop them.

The entire reason for that amendment was specifically to allow citizens to always overthrow the government if things got too bad. Even the American military would not be able to stop the entire nation with guns if they wanted to do that.

It's super cucked to just allow them to disarm you like that. Their reasoning of muh self defense pea shooter muh shootings is just a flat out lie with the motive of specifically disarming all citizens the entire true goal.

Cucked and Canada pilled