Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Canada is a sinking ship

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
One million permanent immigrants + 800k students and temporary immigrants + another hundred of thousand illegals EVERY YEAR

Meanwhile, the people that were born and raised in canada can’t afford houses because everything is now 1M$ +. We’re now all fucking poors because of garbage economic policies and taxes everywhere.

All those immigrants need house, healthcare, education which puts even more pressure on our system and infrastructures.

Services are falling apart. Our healthcare is fucking garbage now and you can wait upwards of 30 hours in the ER. Grocery stores are owned by 2 corporations that play with our lives and raise the price of food when they feel like it.

Foids are EXTREMELY picky. Most men are alone and miserable. Dating apps are fucking brutal and a 7/10 coworker normie is struggling to find a woman that isnt below a 2.

We have no culture. We’re just a melting pot of disgusting things mixed together. There is nothing to be proud of, nothing that makes you feel like a 'canadian'. We’re a joke of a country. At least as a third worldie you can feel pride for you culture and traditions. Here in Canada, we believe in nothing and we fight for nothing.

Fuck Canada. Fucking garbage country. There is NO hope left. I want to leave this shithole asap.

Last edited:
Today I was waiting for the bus and there was this homeless white normie begging the people around him for money, and I was the only one who gave him money, only $3, since that's all I had. There were CCPwhores there as well and they didn't even acknowledge his existence. Whites let ethnics leech off them, and they get nothing in return.

It's over for the whole world, there's no escape. It sucks ass everywhere now. I believe that even SEA foids will become chad only as inceldom have exploded in hands and the polygamy will become normalized in west.

Today I was waiting for the bus and there was this homeless white normie begging the people around him for money, and I was the only one who gave him money, only $3, since that's all I had. There were CCPwhores there as well and they didn't even acknowledge his existence.
there are so many homeless in Canada nowadays. Im pretty sure it’s 20x as much as 10 years ago. Theyre fucking everywhere now.

Soulless fucking country it makes my blood boil how normies pretend that everything is fine. The world is blind

Last edited:
It's over for the whole world, there's no escape. It sucks ass everywhere now. I believe that even SEA foids will become chad only as inceldom have exploded in hands and the polygamy will become normalized in west.
We have it the worst in western countries. We’re the worst performing GDP per capita in the last few years, and our average capita is actually decreasing if we count inflation in the equation.

Houses on the Canada-US border are the best examples. Houses in the US are half the price or Canadian houses that are right on the other side of the border

chads in canada getting all the fine pussy. nigga wtf you talking about? you think they give a fuck about immigrants when they sexing a foid? hell nah

homes are a speculative asset + store of value.

home ownershup is out of reach for most young people nowadays.

Canada is being moulded by the Jews to become the perfect goy cattle pen.
Only that now migrants get lots of benefits but when the Jews collapse the system all that will dry up too and the pen will only be left with all the shit you described.

One million permanent immigrants + 800k students and temporary immigrants + another hundred of thousand illegals EVERY YEAR

Meanwhile, the people that were born and raised in canada can’t afford houses because everything is now 1M$ +. We’re now all fucking poors because of garbage economic policies and taxes everywhere.

All those immigrants need house, healthcare, education which puts even more pressure on our system and infrastructures.

Services are falling apart. Our healthcare is fucking garbage now and you can wait upwards of 30 hours in the ER. Grocery stores are owned by 2 corporations that play with our lives and raise the price of food when they feel like it.

Foids are EXTREMELY picky. Most men are alone and miserable. Dating apps are fucking brutal and a 7/10 coworker normie is struggling to find a woman that isnt below a 2.

We have no culture. We’re just a melting pot of disgusting things mixed together. There is nothing to be proud of, nothing that makes you feel like a 'canadian'. We’re a joke of a country. At least as a third worldie you can feel pride for you culture and traditions. Here in Canada, we believe in nothing and we fight for nothing.

Fuck Canada. Fucking garbage country. There is NO hope left. I want to leave this shithole asap.
Are you Anglo too? Imagine living in the United States then. In some cases we have it worse. As an Anglo many of our people in the USA deny their ethnicity and race and heritage, which is sad to see, and while English Americans are still the single largest ethnic group in America I don't know how long that is going to last at the rate our birthrates are. Inceldom isn't fucking helping either.
At least in Canada you guys have a stronger attachment to the British culture.

Honestly I wish there was a movement to create an Anglo-Celtic ethnostate in Antartica in case things went bad and the Anglo countries were beyond saving. I don't think they are at that point yet, but given current projections we could be at that point by the end of this century.

Yes, but what are you going to do about it? If you have money and skills, you can migrate to another country. If not, you're stuck and can only watch your country crumble and descend into chaos. If you try to do something about it, you will be labelled a terrorist and the government will probably give your home to some Afghani immigrant family whose head of household is a delivery driver, whose wife is a maid for some rich, upper class family in the affluent part of the city, and whose sons and daughter are corporate wage slaves working minimum wage trying to save money for the indoctrination centers knowns as universities.

Canada is not a sinking ship. It has already sunk. The banks, the few corporate families, and the WEF owns it.

Good another libcuck country in the gutters

What about life in the territories? Yukon, Northern Territories etc. look comfy AF. Idk since I was little I had this phantasy of moving to the frontier, is it still a thing? Is life less fucked up (aside of the weather), up there?

Would do u expect from a Woke Tranny leader ?

What about life in the territories? Yukon, Northern Territories etc. look comfy AF. Idk since I was little I had this phantasy of moving to the frontier, is it still a thing? Is life less fucked up (aside of the weather), up there?
I also have this fantasy of living there. Maybe one day.

based and dont get me started on the fucking lgbtq pedophiles we have here