Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Canada federal election

Keep in mind that conservativism in America is about going back to the fundamentals of our Constitution and of our Founding Fathers as a republic independent from Britain, whereas "Canadian" cuckservativism is about wanting to remain under the monarchy and bring back the legacy of being a dominion to the British Empire as a whole in close relations to the UK and the Crown as well.

"Canada" cannot be "Canada" without still being a British colony yet remaining to be free. Once "Canada" is independent as a republic it does not have its own national identity that can be distinguished from America, no is "Canadian" culture different from American culture as there are cultural differences among regions in the US, that each gained independence and admission to the Union at different points in our history.

If "Canada" becomes a republic then it should join America, it's 13 former "provinces" and "territories" making the last of a total of 63 states. And by "Christian" we mean Evangelical Christianity, and not cucked "Anglicanism" as that denomination is still tied to the British monarchy as the head of that "Church".
Don't forget that Quebec is in the French sphere of influence, Canada is mainly but not solely English-speaking. Also the Quebecois want to be independent too, they've their own national identity. As for the British monarch being the head of their "church" - that's a really crazy thing.

Don't forget that Quebec is in the French sphere of influence, Canada is mainly but not solely English-speaking. Also the Quebecois want to be independent too, they've their own national identity. As for the British monarch being the head of their "church" - that's a really crazy thing.

Québec and French Canadians should join the Union, too. In fact there are French Canadian communities in the United States with over 2 million of them living here (compared to the 4.7 million in "Canada", and 1 million francophones in "Canada" outside of Québec) mostly in New England.

There is also a very small movement in Québec that want to join the Union as its 51st state.
But shall Québec become part of the United States, we should assimilate them into being like the rest of Americans and make it mandatory for them to speak English in schools, just like what we did with the Cajuns of Louisiana.

safe to say liberals won again. guess I'm off to the Tolerance Training Camps where I will be trained to be gay and subservient :fuk::feelsrope:

safe to say liberals won again. guess I'm off to the Tolerance Training Camps where I will be trained to be gay and subservient :fuk::feelsrope:
The price you pay for refusing Freedom and simping for Britain and their Queen.

We kicked your ass in the Barbary Wars.
AE89BE07 4F6C 4877 8E48 0113FABF1B5C

America defeated you nafri pirates in the turn of the 19th century.

Shows that American might was still strong in the young Republic and our power reaches beyond across the world!

America, not you.
Morocco was also the first country to recognize American independence and signed a friendship treaty.

And what does that have to do with me?
That America defeated your people who were raiding our Navy and merchant ships in the Mediterranean.

And it was AMERICA that defeated them, not Britain not any other European kingdom.

their gambit failed though, trudeau will have to be in a minority government once again