Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Canada federal election

"Canada" is a British colony that is illegally occuping the northern 13 states ("provinces" and "territories") of what should be the United States.

Therefore, one cannot be a true "citizen" of an illegitimate government and thus it is moot to vote for its policies. If you vote in this election as a "Canadian" then you are a traitor and a cuck, regardless of what party you vote for because you should be fore the recovery and full annexation off all territories on that "country" into the Union under one Constitution.

Besides, "Canadian democracy" isn't a true democracy where the real power lies in a foreign unelected hereditary monarchy.

Last edited:
"Canada" is a British colony that is illegally occuping the northern 13 states ("provinces" and "territories") of what should be the United States.

Therefore, one cannot be a true "citizen" of an illegitimate government and thus it is moot to vote for its policies. If you vote in this election as a "Canadian" then you are a traitor and a cuck, regardless of what party you vote for because you should be fore the recovery and full annexation off all territories on that "country" into the Union under one Constitution.

Besides, "Canadian democracy" isn't a true democracy where the real power lies in a foreign unelected hereditary monarchy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm not an expert on Canadian politics.

That being said, I think Justin Trudeau and his Liberal Party will win again in a landslide because Canada is so far-left.

Either way it doesn't matter, politics is cope for us incels.

Another political maneuver by Justin Castro to try and get rid of all of his party's crooked dealings and hypocritical party members.

As @TheDarkEnigma constantly mentions, Canada isn't a real country - it's basically a Chinese-owned piece of obedient property.

Another political maneuver by Justin Castro to try and get rid of all of his party's crooked dealings and hypocritical party members.
The entire "Canadian" government is cucked.
As @TheDarkEnigma constantly mentions, Canada isn't a real country - it's basically a Chinese-owned piece of obedient property.
When both the American government which has long lost it's foundation and has been encroached by Zionists, and the "Canadian" government both fall in the boogaloo, we shall form a new Union across all of North America going back to the principles of what our Founding Fathers had when we originally got our independence.

The entire "Canadian" government is cucked.

When both the American government which has long lost it's foundation and has been encroached by Zionists, and the "Canadian" government both fall in the boogaloo, we shall form a new Union across all of North America going back to the principles of what our Founding Fathers had when we originally got our independence.
I honestly look forward to this.

I honestly look forward to this.
REJECT MONARCHY! EMBRACE INDEPENDENCE!

LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!
AB00531F CB9B 4D61 8DB3 7B79F8D08116

Last edited:
thisis ppecel
Bd3eb13533fa828bf0e18176c280b332950a5a8e

:lul::lul::lul:
@-BrettyBoy-'s case is nothing compared to this one
I know about that, I saw the original thread before the mods nixed it to hide it under the rug.

KEK

This is true. Most people (even Canadians I would wager) don't realize that Canada is still technically part of the British empire and that the House of Windsor has the final, executive say on what happens to the country as a whole. The queen has a lot more power than people realize.

You can think of the elected leaders as public managers and the prime minister as the CEO to manage the colony and its revenue generation for the monarchy.

Sorry you guys live there

House of Windsor
Most retards who kiss the ass the royal family out of "muh patriotism" have no clue that it's the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, it's so fucking funny

[UWSL]This is true. Most people (even Canadians I would wager) don't realize that Canada is still technically part of the British empire and that the House of Windsor has the final, executive say on what happens to the country as a whole. The queen has a lot more power than people realize.[/UWSL]

You can think of the elected leaders as public managers and the prime minister as the CEO to manage the colony and its revenue generation for the monarchy.
That's why America gained its independence in the first place and why "Canada" is cucked and an illegitimate territory that is rightful American soil!
Most retards who kiss the ass the royal family out of "muh patriotism" have no clue that it's the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, it's so fucking funny
True, they are a German house. But even then the British royal family all goes back to William the Conqueror as their forefather (because different royal houses tend to marry within each other and switch houses whether the heir of a Queen inherits the throne).
Sorry you guys live there
At least they don't have to deal with living with beaners, wetbacks and spics. And they have free universal healthcare so they don't have to worry about being insure or paying s premium or buying medicine or getting hit with a hospital bill.

Yes, you're right, but at that level such a detail is splitting hairs for anyone who isn't a historian or a member of those families. In other words it's all the same shit in the end.

Yes, you're right, but at that level such a detail is splitting hairs for anyone who isn't a historian or a member of those families. In other words it's all the same shit in the end.
No, what's notable about that name change is that the royal family wanted to seem less German. It's something that the royal-worshipping boomer cuckservative troglodytes who read the Daily Mail should know but don't. Just throwing it out there.

No, what's notable about that name change is that the royal family wanted to seem less German. It's something that the royal-worshipping boomer cuckservative troglodytes who read the Daily Mail should know but don't. Just throwing it out there.
Of course.

Imagine worshipping "The Royal Family" let alone literally worshipping "muh queen". Britbongs are beyond cucked

canadian politics is the biggest fucking clown show in existence imagine actually taking that shit seriously

canadian politics is the biggest fucking clown show in existence imagine actually taking that shit seriously
This. No point in voting for what's already an illegitimate government that shouldn't be recognize or have sovereignty on the 13 northern states of what should be the rest of the United States that's illegally being occupied and taken away from us by the British Empire because they still simp for the Queen and the ol' days of Empire and give in to the LARP that they're still British Commonwealth subjects.

With 30% of canadian population now non-white, and growing, Canada is on the same path as the USA in becoming a brownish leftwing hellhole. This anti-white, pro-faggotry, feminist curry is the rising star of canadian politics (won't be surprised if he becomes prime minister at the next election). Fucking over for north america

Jagmeet_Singh_at_the_2nd_National_Bike_Summit_-_Ottawa_-_2018_%2842481105871%29_%28cropped_v2%29.jpg

With 30% of canadian population now non-white, and growing, Canada is on the same path as the USA in becoming a brownish leftwing hellhole. This anti-white, pro-faggotry, feminist curry is the rising star of canadian politics (won't be surprised if he becomes prime minister at the next election). Fucking over for north america

Jagmeet_Singh_at_the_2nd_National_Bike_Summit_-_Ottawa_-_2018_%2842481105871%29_%28cropped_v2%29.jpg
He won't be PM. He's just there for show as the diversity candidate.

Honestly, I'd would rather be around pakis, curries, rice and sand than having to live with spics and niggers. At least the immigrants up there are high-IQ skilled workers who already make a decent living than criminals.

Besides, why would anyone want to immigrate to "Canada" if America is a far superior country in terms of job opportunities, higher wages, better civil freedom and a stronger currency? They say "Canada" is a post-national state but America is still the land of immigrants because everyone wants to come here and "Canada" is just seen as an ignored corner of the world by everyone else.

It's surprising that "Canada" is consider a first-world country on par with America and Europe, considering that it has a very small economy and thus depends on exports and gibs from America to maintain the standard of living there. Might as well annex "Canada" into America and get rid of that "border" at this point and allow free movement across all of North America (excluding Mexico, we still need to separate us Anglos from spicland).
He won't be PM. He's just there for show as the diversity candidate.
What we need is a Hispanic PM in "Canada" because the Hispanic community there is lacking in representation unlike in America (Justin Trudeau being half-Cuban is cope, we need a true Latino that speaks Spanish not some French Canadian).

What we need is a Hispanic PM in "Canada" because the Hispanic community there is lacking in representation unlike in America (Justin Trudeau being half-Cuban is cope, we need a true Latino that speaks Spanish not some French Canadian).
What is the Latino demographic like in Canada? It doesn't strike me as a big chunk of the minority groups. From what I see, there's a lot of Arabs, East Asians, and South Asians, but I don't know if there's many Central or South Americans.

Honestly, I'd would rather be around pakis, curries, rice and sand than having to live with spics and niggers. At least the immigrants up there are high-IQ skilled workers who already make a decent living than criminals.
They may be well behaved and highly educated, but they still massively vote left-wing, more than hispanics in the US.

What is the Latino demographic like in Canada? It doesn't strike me as a big chunk of the minority groups. From what I see, there's a lot of Arabs, East Asians, and South Asians, but I don't know if there's many Central or South Americans.
I'm not in "Canada". I live in the US like the rest of Latinos, because even though this country is overrated they always see America as this great perfect utopia where all their problems will be solved as if there isn't any other first-world country that can offer the same or better.

Why do Latinos only immigrate to the US? And not "Canada" and Europe?

There are less than half-a-milion (500,000) Latinos and Spanish-speakers up there (1.3% of the entire "Canadian" population) mostly in Québec and Ontario, with Montréal having the largest concentration of Latinos at 4.1% of the city's population. Most are from South America from countries like Colombia, Venezuela, Peru and Brazil. Also, the "Hispanic and Latino" label that we have here does not apply to "Canada", they are considered a visible minority over there.

Compared to around 20% of the American population being Hispanic and Latino (over 62 million people throughout the country), found throughout the country but concentrated mostly in the Southwestern region as well as in the South Atlantic (around Miami), Mid-Atlantic/Northeast (around New York and Philadelphia), New England (around Boston and Providence) and the Midwest (around Chicago) regions. Over 60% of all Hispanics in the country are of Mexican origin, 17% are state-side Hispanic Caribbeans (Cubans, Dominicans and Puertoricans), 9% Central American south of Mexico, and 14% from South America. And there are over 40 million Anericans who are native speakers of Spanish or 15% of the American population, more than there are French speakers in "Canada". Most major American cities also have a large Hispanic population, with NYC and Chicago having a quarter of its population being Spanish-speaking, Miami 70% Spanish-speaking, LA 45% Spanish-speaking, major cities in Texas being between 27%-43% Spanish-speaking, Charlotte and Philadelphia being 10% Spanish-speaking, and Detroit and D.C. being 6%-7% Spanish-speaking.

In America you have entire neighborhoods in major cities with only Spanish-speaking blocks and signs. Spanish-language media in the US like Univision and Telemundo (NBC) being large and nationwide. Bigger than French-language media that's mainly just in Louisiana and New England with outside of that being catered to Haitians. You don't see that in "Canada" in regards to Spanish media although Univision does broadcast in "Canada" owned by TLN and only in the Toronto area.

TL;DR in America you can never run away from the spic. "Canada" is immune to spics.

JFL at calling "Canada" diverse if it has so little Latinos there and not even its own distinct ethnic label to distinguish them from other immigrants and minorities. We need more of us to move up there.
They may be well behaved and highly educated, but they still massively vote left-wing, more than hispanics in the US.
Modern millennial and Gen Z Hispanics are just as worse with the whole "Latinx" movement, abandoning Catholicism and the foids becoming chongas.

Last edited:
KEK

This is true. Most people (even Canadians I would wager) don't realize that Canada is still technically part of the British empire and that the House of Windsor has the final, executive say on what happens to the country as a whole. The queen has a lot more power than people realize.

It's the same with Jamaica, where my parents are from. They said that Jamaica is an independent country now, but I pointed out that the Queen is still the head of government, so how can that be true? They didn't know what to say.

My (Bulgarian) ex-royal dynasty is also a branch of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

"The last Bulgarian royal family (Българско царско семейство, Balgarsko tsarsko semeystvo) is a line of the Koháry branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, which ruled Bulgaria from 1887 to 1946. The last tsar, Simeon II, became Prime Minister of Bulgaria in 2001 and remained in office until 2005."

It's the same with Jamaica, where my parents are from. They said that Jamaica is an independent country now, but I pointed out that the Queen is still the head of government, so how can that be true? They didn't know what to say.
Despite being technically independent since 1962. I've heard that republicanism in Jamaica is a big movement over there considering how the history and demographics of Jamaica being a large plantation colony of mostly former African slaves and indentured servants from India being vastly different from the white Anglo settlers in "Canada", Australia and New Zealand who have direct descendant from Britain. But I'm assuming there are still elites to that country that want to remain having its ties to the monarchy and the UK.

Barbados is already transitioning into a republic.

But does it really matter if a significant portion of Jamaicans are immigrating to the UK and other Commonwealth countries including Commonwealth realms like "Canada" and getting citizenship there anyways?

Last edited:
I live in the U.S., in the Freedom side, so I don't have to worry about the "CSIS" or the "RCMP" or all these fake "government" agencies from an illegitimate state that I don't recognize to go after my ass. Those royalist traitors supporting and working for that colony and for the British Empire can kiss my ass for supporting a colonial regime.

Proud patriotic Americans agree and support me in the fact that we are great because we are a republic that fought for its independence from Britain and that we should liberate "Canada" from colonial rule to bring freedom to "Canadians" as part of our Nation under one Constitution. And to finally get back from where we started and kick Britain out completely out of this continent!

Last edited:
I live in the US, in the Freedom side, so I don't have to worry about the "CSIS" or the "RCMP" or all these fake "government" agencies from an illegitimate state that I don't recognize to go after my ass. Those royalist traitors supporting and working for that "state" can kiss my ass for supporting a colonial regime.

Proud patriotic Americans agree and support me in the fact that we are great because we are a republic that fought for its independence from Britain and that we should liberate "Canada" from colonial rule to bring freedom to "Canadians" as part of our Nation under one Constitution. And to finally get back from where we started and kick Britain out completely out of this continent!
I don't like the USSA in their current state but your anthem's melody is one of the best in the world. This is my fav version of it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAZZmgv63Y

I don't like the USSA in their current state but your anthem's melody is one of the best in the world. This is my fav version of it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAZZmgv63Y

We should bring back what this country was back in 1776 and secureproof our Constitution to prevent corruption and from being infiltrated by Jews.

And by we also includes "Canada". It's even in our Constitution that its provinces and territories currently under illegal colonial rule by Britain shall be a part of the Union in a republic.

We should bring back what this country was back in 1776 and secureproof our Constitution to prevent corruption and from being infiltrated by Jews.

And by we also includes "Canada". It's even in our Constitution that its provinces and territories currently under illegal colonial rule by Britain shall be a part of the Union in a republic.
The US has to be a conservative country (by that i don't mean traditionalist), just a conservative Christian country. As for Canada it's better for them to be atleast independent and not a British puppet.

The US has to be a conservative country (by that i don't mean traditionalist), just a conservative Christian country. As for Canada it's better for them to be atleast independent and not a British puppet.
Keep in mind that conservativism in America is about going back to the fundamentals of our Constitution and of our Founding Fathers as a republic independent from Britain, whereas "Canadian" cuckservativism is about wanting to remain under the monarchy and bring back the legacy of being a dominion to the British Empire as a whole in close relations to the UK and the Crown as well.

"Canada" cannot be "Canada" without still being a British colony yet remaining to be free. Once "Canada" is independent as a republic it does not have its own national identity that can be distinguished from America, no is "Canadian" culture different from American culture as there are cultural differences among regions in the US, that each gained independence and admission to the Union at different points in our history.

If "Canada" becomes a republic then it should join America, it's 13 former "provinces" and "territories" making the last of a total of 63 states. And by "Christian" we mean Evangelical Christianity, and not cucked "Anglicanism" as that denomination is still tied to the British monarchy as the head of that "Church".