Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can your emotions explode at any time?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Lately I feel something is about to explode inside of me. My anger and frustration have reached almost a boiling point and it can be triggered by any cuck, whore or normie outside.

Ive come close to punching random normies in the city who were staring at me too long...but i fear the next time ill go overboard and do something stupid. I e also scared a couple of foids who thought i was another cuck they could run over.

Note im not talking about going er...never felt suicidal and i dont want ppl to remember me as an incel murderer.

Just the fact that i cant even hide my anger towards this world is starting to worry me. How do you deal with these feelings :feelsbadman:

Mine will someday. And it will be glorious.

Yes, I tend to throw things impulsively

I come close to exploding, but it's usually when I'm around people, they always do something stupid, like this one girl who I almost punched because she spat gum on stairs that everyone uses and I happened to see in it during passing period.

they always do something stupid, like this one girl who I almost punched because she spat gum on stairs that everyone
Should have kicked her down the stairs and put gum im her hair tbh

Depends on how tired I am.

No i'm fairly stable because i'm so apathetic

I just get into my car and scream sometimes. I just go on a drive at about 3am, and yell, scream and laugh. I find the release of it helps me to function during the day. I find that I get lost talking to myself in public and will have full conversations with myself when I'm out and about, don't mean to do it and only notice once I sort of 'switch' back on.

I explode all the time. Why i try to stay away from areas that will increase the risk of normies running

I think I'm going insane rather than exploding. Just kind of going to lose my mind and become one of those paranoid shizos

My emotions feel like exploding when I'm outside, and when I'm alone, I let them.

That's what I felt my whole life,and I still feel it. this feeling kills me

You have to channel that anger constructively such as what those autistcels at 4chan do to thots. #THOT-AUDIT

You have to channel that anger constructively such as what those autistcels at 4chan do to thots. #THOT-AUDIT
Society wont change though. We will still have to face cucks and whores irl :feelsbadman:

I gymcel to evacuate my relentless rage. Works great and I become stronger : it's a real win win situation.

Other than that, I'm rather calm as a person. But some people said they have been afraid of my violent reaction after they annoyed me to my boiling point. I guess normies need a manual now to know that annoying someone 2 times your muscular mass is not a good idea lmao.

I think I'm going insane rather than exploding. Just kind of going to lose my mind and become one of those paranoid shizos
You need to vent sometimes though...go gymcel

No i am fairly calm

I can get grouchy after i wake up though

Not every time, but sometimes I'm impulsive, and strongly.

I leave the emotions in myself quite often, so I do explode on rare occasions, when the bottom of the jar drops out.

Only when i poop

Yea I also play slap ass with best mates

Last edited:
I often snap and rage. If thats ur idea of explosion...

Rarely take the anger IRl though, I mostly take to venting on forums.

Society wont change though. We will still have to face cucks and whores irl
Hitler was almost completed getting rid of the Jews until he lost the war. Don't lose the war.

i think its healthy to find some outlet for your frustration, rather than letting it develop into a brain tumour

I'm usually very calm but when i see hypocrisy, i feel very angry.
Also, when something about my hobbymaxx goes wrong, i lose my control.