Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you teach me painless easy suicide ways

funnybunny

funnybunny

Greycel
Hi guys its over for me
I have been a pussy that haven't killed my self yet
Please do not try to give me some advice to make yourself feel better person.

Can you explain easy and painless ways for killing myself as much as they are painless?

Thank you

Hi guys its over for me

Can you explain easy and painless ways for killing myself as much as they are painless?

Thank you
Only way out is a shotgun to the head but i wouldnt advice it, You fuck up and your in a world of pain, Dont kill yourself, But if you succeed thats the least painful way, Just make sure the brain is aligned with the barrel, A double barrel shotgun would do the trick as it would shred your brain!

You have the right to sui, And its not coward if all you feel is suffering every day, I wish you luck and 72 virgins if you do, But i advice you, LDAR and play vidya and NEET is kinda more based.

Nembutal
CO2 (make sure the concentration is high enough)

Greycel​

Joined Mar 8, 2023 Posts 21

Set yourself on fire but dont think about the pain it works

sanctioned suicide

Hi guys its over for me

Thank you
12A4496D 4BC5 45B1 9F39 558D7972C844

Send robot back to the past to kill your own parents or grandparents or get them to fall in love with a different person. Never being born is the most painless.

Alternatively, gain a lot of weight so your heart is strained, and die of a sex fueled overdose or heart attack with a hooker. This is my more realistic plan B if first fails.

If you kill your self you could be setting yourself up for an eternity of pain in hell.

Go on some kind of a binge before you end it, try and find any reason to live. If you're so ready to die as you claim you should be willing to try anything. Also, I don't know what you believe brocel, but if I'm right and hell is real your circumstances there would be much worse than this life.

darknet topic, belongs not here

If not for survival instinct i would CTB long time ago..

If you kill your self you could be setting yourself up for an eternity of pain in hell.
Bullshit, why the fuck a "good god" would sentence you to hell for eternity just because of killing yourself because you can't endure the paint anymore.

I would say a shotgun is the best choice but also some kind of sedative.

Existence is overrated but we have to survive i find comfort in pain and suffering

Don’t just kill yourself loser, take some women with you