Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Can you survive Chinese kindergarten?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★

Proof of them being bugman slaves with their sole objective being to dedicate their lives to their elites, that only see them as disposable. What's the fucking point? If it were me, I wouldn't last a day.

@Lv99_BixNood @Biowaste Removal @StonePath @Cayden Zhang

CCP biorobots who will be sent to war.

Mog never stops

@wereq even a grown curry won't survive a day there.

I remember getting BEATEN in Chinese DAYCARE. The noodlewhore teacher tried to force feed me as well. Kindergarten was a different kind of hell, almost got my eye scratched out, had a scar for the next 10 years. Fucking psycho kids and psycho teachers.

I remember getting BEATEN in Chinese DAYCARE. The noodlewhore teacher tried to force feed me as well. Kindergarten was a different kind of hell, almost got my eye scratched out, had a scar for the next 10 years. Fucking psycho kids and psycho teachers.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

i might end up moving to asian ebcause compared to them im like an overman and even incels can acsend there

What the fuck jfl. :feelshaha::feelskek:

Proof of them being bugman slaves with their sole objective being to dedicate their lives to their elites, that only see them as disposable.
I'm caging bro they're training kids for sweatshop labor.

I'm not lasting one hour in there.

Funny how they're a communist state but condition little children to be obedient workers in direct contradiction of Marxist theory.

Marxiststhinkthateducation

• Transmits ruling class ideology :yes:
  • Prepares pupils for their role in the workplace :yes:
  • Legitimizes inequality and disguises exploitation :yes:
  • Reproduces new generation of workers, schooled to accept their place in capitalist society :yes:
  • Rewards conformity and obedience :yes:

Communism is just a front for them to preach equality while suppressing freedom and stealing people's money.

The average 6 year old Chink mogs the average 19 year old White into oblivion

I want[ed] to be force breastfeed.

Compared to China or North Korea, it's nothing like this in most countries
Now. Obviously conditions were more brutal in kindergartens a few generations ago...

That sounds fun, much better being forced to sit on a chair in a room alongside 30 or so people who don't like you to learn something boring like math or chemistry

Always liked play (not sports, PLAY) over boring desk work. Its all useless anyway

Talentwise and disciplinarywise definitely
In today's day and age, of course, but back in the day of the SS and Hitler Youth, absolutely not. Prime whites mog everyone to oblivion.

Funny how they're a communist state but condition little children to be obedient workers in direct contradiction of Marxist theory.

View attachment 1146878

• Transmits ruling class ideology :yes:
  • Prepares pupils for their role in the workplace :yes:
  • Legitimizes inequality and disguises exploitation :yes:
  • Reproduces new generation of workers, schooled to accept their place in capitalist society :yes:
  • Rewards conformity and obedience :yes:

Communism is just a front for them to preach equality while suppressing freedom and stealing people's money.
Communism and Capitalism are just fronts for the Jews. Both are controlled by Jews to control us, the goyem. So it's really no surprise when America assisted their Jewish allies during the Second World War or even the Red Army during the communist revolution and the civil war against the White Army. This whole Communism vs. Capitalism dichotomy needs to finally die and be exposed for the lie it is.

sure as long as I dont have to do math