Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you surgeyrmaxx to chad level?

Can you surgeyrmaxx to chad level?

• yes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Can you surgeyrmaxx to chad level?

Its very, very rare. To stay in reality you shouldnt expect to attain chad level after surgery.
But surgerymaxxing is the only thing that can help you to be at least normie that can maintain relationship/get sex from time to time, so dont be discouraged.

Being a chad is like being in the top 5% you would already have to be at minimum 5’10 and be white.

If you’re a Chad you’re a Chad. No amount of surgery and reshaping your bones will make you this
9CC3A2C7 FE7F 45E8 818D 9087EED12AA5

Quit being gay and donate so I can get the surgeries looksmax.org recommended

no, it is not always certain that the surgery will end well :feelscry:

No, minor things can be fixed, major will make you look like a tranny, fixing and realigning teeth helps the most.

Yes, Bogdanoff brothers

Asshole skin graphed to your face

Too many surgeries end up making you look worse

No, minor things can be fixed, major will make you look like a tranny, fixing and realigning teeth helps the most.

If I cut my head off to put Chad's head maybe.

Many people could, but it would take a ton of money and many risks with certain surgeries..

I not sure but if I had a large amount of money I could surgerymaxx to above average, to surgerymaxx to chad level you already need to have good features that only need some changes

I think yes; you probably need a lot of money, at least near the average baseline, like not being too short, and have to take some risks.
Kim Kardashian, who was a Becky, sugerymaxx to a gigastacy.