Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you studymaxx as a 4/10?

Can you studymaxx as a 4/10?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Can you studymaxx then cuckoldmaxx as a 4/10?
At that point does studying work?

I agree at this level studying is downright cope

"

I'm a junior in high school. I take all honors classes. if whatever class I am taking has an honors version, I take it. I have a 4.3 GPA. I am currently ranked top of my class. I am taking college classes through dual enrollment / college credit plus and I have a 4.0 GPA in those classes. But yet, when I took the psat last year, got a 1080. This year when I took it, I only got an 1190. How can I do so good academically but have such awful scores on the psat? Now I'm scared for the real psat because I might not do good and it could stop me from entering a good college despite my good academic grades.."

It isn't "studying is downright coppe" he is too ugly/short for studymaxxing to have any effecyt

Studymaxxing is only worth it if you're at least a 4/10.

You can do it if you wish to wealthmaxx; guy in the picture you posted is certainly lower than a 4/10... :feelsjuice:

I suspect careermaxxing with your IQ is your main choice. :feelshehe:

You can do it if you wish to wealthmaxx; guy in the picture you posted is certainly lower than a 4/10... :feelsjuice:

I suspect careermaxxing with your IQ is your main choice. :feelshehe:
at what height does studymaxxing become cope (5'7'' or lower in US)

fakecel trait: you don’t recognize the GOAT onecooldude123

at what height does studymaxxing become cope (5'7'' or lower in US)
Well, unless you're enormously wealthy or are certain wealthmaxxing can work, 5'5 or below is usually a death sentence if you also have an unattractive face. :feelsugh:

Ur crazy man u need some interesting pills and shiny syringes

Well, unless you're enormously wealthy or are certain wealthmaxxing can work, 5'5 or below is usually a death sentence if you also have an unattractive face. :feelsugh:
He got his own mansion and Porsche

just neetmaxx below 5'7'' tbh or 170cm if you are in asian countries correct or not

Surprised he hasn't gotten some mainland noodle Becky with his money and careermaxxing. :feelswhere:
Cant you see that hes got real mental illness? Hes crazy

Surprised he hasn't gotten some mainland noodle Becky with his money and careermaxxing. :feelswhere:
I told you he was a mentalcel.

I want @mentalcel1 back tbh

I want @mentalcel1 back tbh
He was an annoying IT plant LARPer who clogged up with the forum by edgeposting and trying to use the same type of humor as Sneir, failing miserably at it... :feelswhat:

At least in my opinion. :smonk:

He was an annoying IT plant LARPer who clogged up with the forum by edgeposting and trying to use the same type of humor as Sneir, failing miserably at it... :feelswhat:

he at ;east spoke the truth and told me to neetmaxx since i'm extremely ugly

Wealthmaxxing has many benefits outside of women. Even if you fully embrace your inceldom, money can still bring you pleasure through whatever other means that require funds. Just don't go into all that hard work expecting it to raise your SMV significantly.

Wealthmaxxing has many benefits outside of women. Even if you fully embrace your inceldom, money can still bring you pleasure through whatever other means that require funds. Just don't go into all that hard work expecting it to raise your SMV significantly.
i'm 2/10

You need to studymaxx, oofy doofy maxx and single mother maxx

it probably the only thing you can do

Based. Don’t let his faggot fanboys on .is hear you say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back