Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can you somehow become less high-inhib or maybe even totally low-inhib?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Well teh question is in the topic title... Also, what really makes us high/low inhib? Genes? How we were brought up? I have seen some really ugly low-inhib people so I think it's natural - you either have it or don't, right?

Yes through Jesus

Take the melvin pill

You can by progressive desensitizing yourself to social pain, but if you’re ugly most you’ll get is a land whale or maybe a 3/10 girl who will cheat on you with a normie

You can by progressive desensitizing yourself to social pain, but if you’re ugly most you’ll get is a land whale or maybe a 3/10 girl who will cheat on you with a normie
I wasn't even talking about getting a gf through it. More so to use it for myself, to not be a cautious and scared bitch etc.

Its very difficult. I am an introvert and cant make eye contact and it sucks. its how i grew up. after years of negative response from everyone this becomes a trait.

Yes. First you need to do some shit that will make you feel more confident. Sports, gym, martial arts etc. When you will, all of the success and the process of training will boost your mood. Finishing each new training feels good, just doing it feels good. After spending enough time running, every time I run and finish my sessions I feel aggression boost, wanna kill anybody who doesn't look at me right. No prob with eye contact or shit

Well teh question is in the topic title... Also, what really makes us high/low inhib? Genes? How we were brought up? I have seen some really ugly low-inhib people so I think it's natural - you either have it or don't, right?
There was a guy here he gave some good advice in a thread asking how to be low inhib.
Basically start by going out and wearing embarrassing clothes or stuff ur comfortable in, baggy sweat pants and really bad hair all that.