Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you smoke too much weed?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Just took 4 hits and don't feel much. Can I overdose on weed? What will happen if I take too much?? Will I get a heart attack or throw up or headache???

Google is your friend

yes, seek help you will die

yes your head will explosde and your dick will fall off and you will ahve low t for the rest of your life

At present it is estimated that marijuana’s LD-50 is around1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

inhale fool. i havent smoked since i was like 16 but i could get blitzed off a crumb the size of my pinky nail

yes you can smoke too much weed im pretty sure i did it once:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

you cannot overdose.

your tolerance will increase massively after each time. but you will eventually hit a point of terminal tolerance.

its really a bad cope. you lose so much money and it depletes your body of dopamine when youre sober. you just wont get happiness from things that should make you feel objectively happy.

on top of that, its haram.

Just took 4 hits and don't feel much. Can I overdose on weed? What will happen if I take too much?? Will I get a heart attack or throw up or headache???
Smoked since i was a teen. Think that's why my short term memory deteriorates

no one ever died from weed although it did cause schizophrenia and depersonalization

People in college thought I was a stoner, even though I didn't smoke weed. I went along with it to seem NT