Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you sing? can you sing your way across the filters?

I

iguessthisisit

Banned
-
height, weight, ugly, poor, total asshole (though...they want this), i've seen a lot of these kinds of filters crossed by being able to sing. can you sing?

fallout boy (patrick stump) is only 5 5, i personally think he's 3/10 ugly and a neckbeard, and he got girls, became the posters on millions of hot girl's bedrooms as well as their quotes to their statuses and away messages over the years, started a movement, many of them that they post proudly shame their slut behavior, even to now… so if you learn to sing at least as good as him (honestly not that hard he's not amazing), do you think you can bypass all the other filters that typically hold guys back? Or do you have to get famous first? I have no idea what his life was like before he signed the deal.

then you got chris brown, who still gets deals and whores actually PAY HIM to line up and take pics.... but he can sing. my cheating oneitis had him on her spotify playlist on a song called 'Loyal', I should've taken the hint.

Anyway, is singing the way out, or is it just the fame?

And regardless if it is, do you sing? Do you make music, just for the fun of it?

i can't listen to my voice without thinking of suicide

I just stutter and can't pronounce worlds properly (I wasn't like this,forced isolation and lack of teen years love/lack of a gf has rotted my brain up`to that point)

No singing for your FACE.

I CAN MAKE THIS CHOPPA SING

I tried singing in the car but it didn't work, growing up my father had it firmly instilled that singing and dancing was for faggots so I never really tried it tbh

I can sing, but I can't do it in front of anyone. I sent some recordings to some online group chats and got some compliments.