Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can you remember when Justin Bieber was a heartthrob?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I actually thought he was good looking too.... I even started to style my hair like him, not just me but many guys. Now that I look back at his old pics I think ' how the fuck was this lesbian ever good looking?' I know I would probably get girls if I looked like him in that pic, but I'd rather look like myself than a pussy with feminine features.

in b4 'it was just teen girls bro'. JFL like as if teen girls are different to adults.

pretty sure he is still a hearthtrob

If you remember the world before Justin Bieber, then congratulations you aren't a kid

I actually thought he was good looking too.... I even started to style my hair like him, not just me but many guys. Now that I look back at his old pics I think ' how the fuck was this lesbian ever good looking?' I know I would probably get girls if I looked like him in that pic, but I'd rather look like myself than a pussy with feminine features.

View attachment 198080

in b4 'it was just teen girls bro'. JFL like as if teen girls are different to adults.
B O N E S
O
N
E
S

His haircut didn't help, he just got away with it bc he's a chad bones wise, i mean imagine blackops2cel with that hair JFL
If you remember the world before Justin Bieber, then congratulations you aren't a kid
shit i didnt need this agepill :feelsrope:

But teen girls actually are interested in more pussy looking guys. No face hair etc.

I didn't care about that faggot then and don't care about him now.

82DFBCC5 7FB1 4B2F B8CC 01A3F1A6AA76
C4B22964 C9EF 450D 8CA3 12C427E1D7D9
I can see why

Hes good looking because his face

There was Jessie Mcarthy, the Jonas Brothers...Boybands..it just takes a clean shaven face and a decent jawbone structure to prettyboymaxx.

There was Jessie Mcarthy, the Jonas Brothers...Boybands..it just takes a clean shaven face and a decent jawbone structure to prettyboymaxx.
yes
but you forgot the hair
the good hair

saw him on the news the other day reckon he will come out soon as a poofter and his marriage to that baldwin skank was a farce to cover up his poofterness.

That pretty boy hair will soon be gone...He's norwooding.

The guy looks totally different now. I don't know how the fuck time passed so fast. He's already 25 and married now. He soon closer to 30 than 20 FFS

5 justin bieber haircut short with beard

Pretty boys usually age like shit. They end up looking like weirdo Thai sex tourists.

And men GENERALLY do not age as well as MGTOW-copers want you (and themselves?) to believe.

He has a tiny skull though.

pretty sure he is still a hearthtrob
Will be getting model puss every single night the rest of his life. While I rot. He is and always will be a heartthrob. Fucking kill me

Between 2009 to 2013 I suppose his fame was in its peak though he's still lusted by holes.

For a long time, I thought his name was Justa Beaver. I figured it was a Canadian thing.