Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you relate to sheboons?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Cucked thread op, no they are not the same. Most black women get sex, most end up reproducing and becoming single mothers with children from 1/3rds of black men. Did you know most black men are childless but most black women are not. Not that I care about reproducing but my point is they may be the lowest but compare to an incel, from 1 to 100 you’re zero and they’re are 100. Even the fat ones which is majority get a lot of sex.
This bitch has light brown eyes and light brown skin , she is white, maybe 10-20-30 percent
Light brown eyes is not a white trait, it also depends on her tribe lol at thinking all niggas are the same

Last edited:
Cucked thread op, no they are not the same. Most black women get sex, most end up reproducing and becoming single mothers with children from 1/3rds of black men. Did you know most black men are childless but most black women are not. Not that I care about reproducing but my point is they may be the lowest but compare to an incel, from 1 to 100 you’re zero and they’re are 100. Even the fat ones which is majority get a lot of sex.

Light brown eyes is not a white trait, it also depends on her tribe lol at thinking all niggas are the same
Light brown eyes and light skin are.

Yeah most may not realize it but they have a lot in common with us, they also have a lot to fall back on

idk. I think the only black girls i would genuinely date are the ones that are respectable and lady like.
There are a few out t here

How do you have people with 10000 posts on this website who unironically use the term femcel?

And no I don't give a fuck about them.

DonezoTheClown
Recruit

Joined Nov 16, 2020
Posts 11
Online 6h 17m

JFL.
idk. I think the only black girls i would genuinely date are the ones that are respectable and lady like.
There are a few out t here

There are always exceptions.
I have never ever spoken with a black person in my life, expect online.

And you live in Africa lol.

Doesn't Africa sizemog most continets?Giga cope. One foid had blue eyes revealed from a poster not too long ago.

Kind of but then even an ugly black girl can get a man in 1 day of looking so no not really

Statistically, sheboons get the lowest responses on dating apps from men of all races. Ofcourse they're still better off than one of us, but can you relate a bit to the plight of the average sheboon? Most men don't think of them as feminine.
lol they can still mog tf out of us. Especially Sudanese/Ethipian/Somali women
290adbc791a3d290b22d28b69d3b1c16

She's part white. At least a quarter
There are nigresses who are full black and still look good.
F54610ecf1be1639ffedc3f440e1084c

Last edited:
I'd fuck a black girl but they're not interested in me, so no, I don't relate to them

No, you literally cannot lose as a woman. The concept of fem"cel" is fucking retarded. Any women, no matter how shitty a person or how ugly they are, can get attention from men. To be a fem"cel" is to purposely deny tutorial mode like a braindead retard while lusting after chad anyways and claiming woe is me when only chadlite gives you attention :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

God fem"cels" are the dumbest people on the planet. A lobotomized circus monkey has higher IQ than them.
Best reply of this thread. Its literally impossible for femcels to exist.

I'm a 'blackcel' and black woman do not show any interest in me whatsoever, so no. Plus, westernized black women, particularly the ones in the US, probably have the least amount of respect for men and masculinity out of any other women in the world.