Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you rate this guy?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
tumblr_inline_oy935yu2cN1tbqz0u_500.jpg

normie

could become decent looking if he hit the gym and didn't wear incel tear clothing

4.5/10

Looksmaxxing could bring him to a 6

Alex_Bones said:
4.5/10

Looksmaxxing could bring him to a 6

I don't think he could go above 5.5 because of his soft jawline. but I agree on the 4.5.

Alex_Bones said:

You think THIS GUY is below average?  Holy fuck I must be a 0/10 then.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't think he could go above 5.5 because of his soft jawline. but I agree on the 4.5.

Man this forum has no idea how to rate guys.  He's easily a legit 7/10.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Alex_Bones said:
You think THIS GUY is below average? Holy fuck I must be a 0/10 then.
Yes he has some goofy / soft features that brings him slightly below average but not outright ugly like a legit 4. And he has a lot of room for improvement

Ryo Hazuki said:
Man this forum has no idea how to rate guys.  He's easily a legit 7/10.

I think you're overrating guys. You have to rate guys like women would. Almost no women would find this guy to be above average. I don't see women getting wet for this guy. If you're a 7, girls will go crazy over just the mere sight of you.

Alex_Bones said:
Yes he has some goofy / soft features that brings him slightly below average but not outright ugly like a legit 4. And he has a lot of room for improvement

Lots of women are attracted to guys with soft features.  This forum overestimates the looks of guys with masculine faces and SEVERELY underestimates pretty boy types.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Lots of women are attracted to guys with soft features.  This forum overestimates the looks of masculine features and SEVERELY underestimates pretty boy types.

He is far from a pretty boy. Pretty boys don't look beta.

Classic pretty boy:

leonardo-dicaprio-titanic.jpg

Notice the sharp jawline? Still looks pretty and not overly masculine.

CopingGymcel said:
He is far from a pretty boy. Pretty boys don't look beta.

Classic pretty boy:

leonardo-dicaprio-titanic.jpg

Notice the sharp jawline? Still looks pretty and not overly masculine.

Leo is like a 10/10 pretty boy.

The guy OP posted is pretty boy lite.  Not god tier like dicaprio but still way better than 4.5/10.

Ryo Hazuki said:

The guy OP posted is pretty boy lite.  Not god tier like dicaprio but still way better than 4.5/10.

Maybe looking at male models all day has clouded my judgement, but I am sure that he is no more than a 5.

what the fuck are you giuys smoking?
he is a legit 6 or 7 (which is still high)
he could even be an 8 if he looksmaxed; he is handsome af and mogs me

edit: also inb4 this is OP then this site is officially fucked and i'm done

Ryo Hazuki said:
CopingGymcel said:
Man this forum has no idea how to rate guys. He's easily a legit 7/10.

that guy is a 5/10 maxx. 7/10? hell noo bruh

Depends how tall he is, but he looks tallish. I'd say a 6 if he's 5'10+

CopingGymcel said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
The guy OP posted is pretty boy lite. Not god tier like dicaprio but still way better than 4.5/10.
Maybe looking at male models all day has clouded my judgement, but I am sure that he is no more than a 5.

faxxxxx

CopingGymcel said:

Let me see something...I want you to rate the following people:

Thegambler

92jFQUq.jpg

Knajjd (ignore his height)

av1jLAW.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki

NBADirk.jpg

Come on guys...

He is too goofy looking to be a 7.

Chin lacks forward growth, hairline is rounded (should be square for males), jawline is overly round and lacks forward projection and his cheekbones are low set and underdeveloped.

He has good eyes (got a bit of that Chico look) and his nose and lips aren't too bad, but it's not enough to make up for the lack of bones.

Not a bad looking guy, but invisible to any prime female.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Let me see something...I want you to rate the following people:

Thegambler

92jFQUq.jpg

Knajjd (ignore his height)

av1jLAW.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki

NBADirk.jpg

Gambler, 6.3 PSL. Quite a good looking guy. I am sure he is actually better looking than that grainy photo taken with a shitty phone camera tells me, though. High quality photo and he is probably closer to a 7, but I'll rate based on that photo. Really good frame on that guy.

Knajjd, 6.5 PSL. Pretty boy. Too bad about the height. Shouldn't be incel regardless. 

Dirk, 3 PSL. Terrible face.

Keep in mind that 6 PSL is considered quite good looking with the rating system I use. If you're a 6, you're golden when it comes to attracting women.

7/10. I actually hate the standards on this sub, for fucks sakes, this dude can easily get college girls (not stacies) if he tried.

CopingGymcel said:
Come on guys...

He is too goofy looking to be a 7.

Chin lacks forward growth, hairline is rounded (should be square for males), jawline is overly round and lacks forward projection and his cheekbones are low set and underdeveloped.

He has good eyes (got a bit of that Chico look) and his nose and lips aren't too bad, but it's not enough to make up for the lack of bones.

Not a bad looking guy, but invisible to any prime female.

Gambler, 6.3 PSL. Quite a good looking guy. I am sure he is actually better looking than that grainy photo taken with a shitty phone camera tells me, though. High quality photo and he is probably closer to a 7, but I'll rate based on that photo. Really good frame on that guy.

Knajjd, 6.5 PSL. Pretty boy. Too bad about the height. Shouldn't be incel regardless. 

Keep in mind that 6 PSL is considered quite good looking with the rating system I use. If you're a 6, you're golden when it comes to attracting women.

Gambler- 6.5, 8 if looks maxxed (better posture, better clothes, better haircut)
Knajjd- 7 (Pretty boy)
Dirk - 8 because of height, 4.5 if 5'9"

incelman said:
Is he an incel?

He probably isn't. Looks like a normal guy. Normal people have sex.

CopingGymcel said:
He probably isn't. Looks like a normal guy. Normal people have sex.

He looks like a normal guy to you. If he is a virgin then he clearly isn't normal to women.

CopingGymcel said:

Those ratings are a lot more reasonable than I thought they would be.  

But I'd say it's more like:

Gambler: 5/10

Knajjd: 9/10 (strictly facially)

Dirk: 2/10

I still think you're underestimating the guy in OP's pic though.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Those ratings are a lot more reasonable than I thought they would be.  

But I'd say it's more like:

Gambler: 5/10

Knajjd: 9/10 (strictly facially)

Dirk: 2/10

I still think you're underestimating the guy in OP's pic though.

How can you give Gambler a 5 and the guy in the OP so high? Gambler would outslay him easily. His bone structure is much better. His jawline is way too good to be a 5.